(951 to 960) of 1888 Results
Generation Xth - Code Hazard Demo 1.0
13 February 2013 5:25AM EST - Update by shram
Guess what? You can get your Wizardry fix!
The fully translated English demo version of Generation Xth - Code Hazard has been released (1.0)! Huge thanks to esperknight and RHDN for getting this project kickstarted.
Check out the project forums for more information… But why? What are you waiting for? Get out there and kill some malforms!
Biomotor Unitron 2 (Translation)(ENG)(NGPC)
11 February 2013 9:05PM EST - Update by wyndcrosser
Biomotor Unitron 2 - SKikouseki Unitron was released in Japan in 2000. After SNK’s bankruptcy the title failed to reach its way over stateside. With a little luck we’ll have a complete package ready for your enjoyment within the coming months. The game gives you everything you wished the 1st Unitron title did. For example, choosing a specific partner gives you a completely different Unitron to use, instead of being stuck with just one and modifying it from there.
I will be going slight graphical overhauls of the intro and the attributes or affinities (per Biomotor 1), to display as fire, ground, tree, water, light, darkness etc.
Except a lot of awesomeness coming down the line very soon from Wynd productions. Ha!
New Hacks Added to the Database
01 February 2013 8:22AM EST - Update by RHDNBot
This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net’s RHDNBot.
The following Hacks have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):
- New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe! (Complete)(New Super Mario Bros.)(NDS)
- True Duel (Improvement)(Final Fantasy VI)(SNES)
- Super Luigi Bros. 3 (Complete)(Super Mario Bros. 3)(NES)
- Zelda II Master Quest (Complete)(Zelda II: The Adventure of Link)(NES)
- Makai Island Restoration (Improvement)(Makai Island)(NES)
- Cross on the Coffin Restoration (Improvement)(Duck Tales)(NES)
- Equipable Umaro (Improvement)(Final Fantasy VI)(SNES)
- Secret of Mana Proper-caser (Improvement)(Secret of Mana)(SNES)
- Astyanax - The Movie (Improvement)(Astyanax)(NES)
- CastleVania Reborn (Complete)(Castlevania)(NES)
- Pokemon - Red Version (Emu Edition) (Improvement)(Pokémon Red)(GB)
- Pokemon - Gold Version (Emu Edition) (Improvement)(Pokémon Gold)(GB)
- New Controls (Improvement)(EarthBound)(SNES)
- Mega Man 2 Wily Strikes Back (Improvement)(Mega Man II)(NES)
- Starcrackers F-Zero (Complete)(F-Zero)(SNES)
- F-Zero - The Lost Tracks (Complete)(F-Zero)(SNES)
- FSSNES3 (Complete)(F-Zero)(SNES)
- Axnfanatics F-Zero (Complete)(F-Zero)(SNES)
- Donkey Kong Country: Boss Blitz (Complete)(Donkey Kong Country)(SNES)
- Donkey Kong Country 2: Brigand Barrage (Complete)(Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy’s Kong Quest)(SNES)
- Double Dragon (Easy) (Complete)(Double Dragon)(NES)
- Double Dragon 2 (Easy) (Complete)(Double Dragon II: The Revenge)(NES)
- Super Bomberman 2 Go For Pro Edition (Improvement)(Super Bomberman 2)(SNES)
- Double Dragon 3 (Easy) (Complete)(Double Dragon III: The Sacred Stones)(NES)
- Rockman NEO (Complete)(Mega Man)(NES)
- Rockman RX (Complete)(Mega Man)(NES)
- Rockman Kai (Complete)(Mega Man)(NES)
- X-Men - Easy Mode Patches (Improvement)(Marvel’s X-Men)(NES)
- MegaMari (Complete)(Mega Man)(NES)
- Seal Restoration (Improvement)(Ice Climber)(NES)
- King Samson & Big Crusher Japanese Portraits (Improvement)(Hal Wrestling)(GB)
New Documents Added to the Database
01 February 2013 5:49PM EST - Update by RHDNBot
This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net’s RHDNBot.
The following Documents have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):
- lz_comp2 (Source Code)
- Super Adventure Island (Game Specific)
- Final Fantasy V Save Format (Game Specific)
- CowBite Virtual Hardware Specifications (Hardware Info.)
- Zelda 3 Sprite Sheet (Game Specific)
- Super Mario Bros. Music Hacking Guide (New Version) (Game Specific)
- Rob Norther Compression Format (File Formats)
- Lufia II Documents (Game Specific)
- Source Code “MultiMenu” (Source Code)
- Mega Man 4 Sound Engine Disassembly (Assembly)
28 January 2013 8:57AM EST - Update by pinkpuff
FF4kster, the all-in-one editor for Final Fantasy 4 has been updated. Some bugs have been fixed, including some errors with some of the menus, as well as some bugs related to the saving of NPCs.
In addition, you can now edit the game’s dialogue. This includes all three dialogue banks, as well as the battle messages and status names.
Furthermore, two config files have been added: one for NPCs and one for NPC sprites.
As well, the program can now handle unheadered roms as well as headered ones (but can still only handle FF2US v1.1).
MegaMan 2 Wily Strikes Back
26 January 2013 9:00AM EST - Update by MegaBuster
My Mega man 2 hack has been released. this is a level hack of the game. it has edited stages for all levels except for Quick man’s stage and wily 5.
this has been a little mini project i have been working on for about 3 months, with many failures before creating it the way i wanted it to be. the hack is complete,so click the RHDN link and check it out.
RHDN Pro and Jazzy Themes
25 January 2013 10:45AM EST - Update by Nightcrawler
After quite a few years, ROMhacking.net has gotten a fresh new default layout and theme!
It aims to balance the following:
- Create a more professional, modernized look for our site.
- Improve visibility of features, functionality, and useability.
- Retain some of the character of the existing site that made RHDN unique.
- Revised layout to be ready for intended future features and additions.
Features of Note:
- Brand new design for all sectional sub-pages.
- Horizontal site navigation drop-down menu.
- Refreshed look of every page on the site to some degree varying from minor to major.
- New forum template and theme (All SMF 2.0 features now work)
- Improved site maintenance buttons over the old links
We are also pleased to release a second new site theme dubbed ‘Jazzy’. This theme was designed by forum member Jazz and later finished off by myself. It’s very dark, slick, and a number of our staff enjoy it. Be sure to give it a try, it just might be for you!
- As a result of these underlying changes, your theme settings have been reset.
- Please manually refresh or clear your cache for all changes to take effect.
- Most old themes remain as they were.
- Old theme fogel (Blue Gradient w/Dragons) has been removed.
- Old theme ‘RPGd Site Tribute’ has been removed.
Pokémon Red - Proud Eyes edition V4.0
23 January 2013 2:16PM EST - Update by break
Hello everyone, Break here with the release of the 4th update to my popular ROM hack “Pokémon Red - Proud Eyes edition”. After spending more time testing out the hacking tools available, I am very happy with the results of my re-balancing of this classic game.
I have made a few adjustments to the game play, but the majority of the changes come with the use of Danny-E 33’s Pokémon Red - Gen. II Graphics Patch Version 1.1.
Pokémon games you can 100% by yourself?!?
23 January 2013 2:06PM EST - Update by LocksmithArmy
I remember back in 1999 when I played Pokémon Red Version for the first time. I literally caught ‘em all… the right way (never did get my Mew till MUCH later). I traded for the ones I couldn’t get because well, in 1999 EVERYONE had Pokémon and it was easy to trade for what you couldn’t get.
Well, welcome to the modern age where we all have adult jobs and adult lives. But, we still play Pokémon because Pokémon is awesome. It becomes increasingly hard to trade for what you want, especially for the old outdated games. You need both games of a given generation, two GameBoys (of the proper generation) AND two game files! NO ONE WANTS TO DO THAT, so you’re forced to cheat. Cheating is dangerous as it can corrupt your file.
I thought I would fix this problem with this small hack. I made a hack for both the Red and Gold versions. You can now catch ‘em all, all by yourself. There is no need to ever trade.
I did not have the skills to change the title screens, so I could not rename them to cool names like Violet Version or Mokume Version (violet is a mix between red and blue, mokume-gane is a mix of gold and silver). Maybe one day I will get the skills and release an update for you, but for now these are fully playable games that you can complete by yourself.
Enjoy ‘em and… Gotta Catch ‘em All!
Astyanax - The Movie
17 January 2013 10:19AM EST - Update by Flake
This isn’t really a movie adaptation for Astyanax, of course; just a slight improvement on the text and artwork to make all the cut scenes more watchable. Try it out for nostalgia’s sake, or for a little old-fashioned escapism if you’re hating going to school as much as I did back in the day.