(1391 to 1400) of 1977 Results
Super Mario RPG Revolution Version 1.1a
24 November 2009 9:42AM EST - Update by Waddler-D
After a few years of working and tweaking away, this hack is now ready for everyone to experience. Play through an revamped and remixed version of the original, keeping its memorable core aspects while fixing other aspects and balancing out the gameplay.
- Characters get go past Level 50.
- All bosses and enemies’ battle scripts changed
- Character stats changed around
- Spells changed
- All Enemy stats changed
- Dialogue changes (Mostly in-battle)
- New enemies and enemy name changes
- Well-balanced difficulty curve
- Timing for Weapons, defense and spells changed
- A few new attacks and spells
- Some new items and equipments
Enjoy the ROM hack!
SBWin (SMD BIN WIN) 3.0.0b1 Released
20 November 2009 9:39AM EST - Update by vectorman
After a long time, SBWin (formerly SMD BIN WIN) has a new release.
Version 3.0.0b1 (Beta 1) is a complete overhaul of the entire program, with lots of bug fixes and new features.
- Redesigned user interface, with modern Windows styles support
- Better error handling
- File conversion stability improved
Brand New Features:
- File compression
- File type identification
- New conversion core (more stable)
- Mixed conversion (convert mixed file types all at once)
- Software updater
- Much more
Get it on the RHDN download page: click here
DQ Translations Site Launch and Release
20 November 2009 9:40AM EST - Update by DaMarsMan
The DQ Translations team has launched its new community based site. The site is devoted to romhacking and translations, specifically Dragon Quest style games.
In addition, the latest patch of their Dragon Quest 3 translation project has been released and it includes many bug fixes. This version should be the final version.
Hoshi Wo Sagasite English Translation
24 November 2009 9:40AM EST - Update by kingofcrusher
I’ve just finished up inserting the English translation for Hoshi Wo Sagasite, AKA Searching the Stars, AKA The Story of Mio. It’s a short, fun little digital comic for the Sega Master System with a nice soundtrack that uses the FM Sound capability of the Japanese SMS. As with all digital comics there are a couple spots where it’s slightly ambiguous what to do next, but overall it’s a pretty easy game compared to others in the genre and makes for a good way to kill a couple hours if you’re bored.
Filler did all the translation work and I did all the hacking. I hope people enjoy the game!
M.I.J.E.T. Breaks Radio Silence with a New Translation
20 November 2009 9:39AM EST - Update by Pennywise
There is now a new translation patch for the Sharp X68000 game Mugen Senshi Valis II. On top of that, M.I.J.E.T. is very close to finishing his Phantasy Star 2 text adventures for the Sega CD. You can also expect an updated Langrisser II release as well.
RHDN Meet and Greet IRC Event!
12 November 2009 9:07AM EST - Update by Nightcrawler
Come meet, greet, and get to know your RHDN site and IRC channel staff members during this inaugural IRC community event! Our staff wants to get to know you on a more personal level and elevate the community aspect of the site to new levels! Make new friends, ask questions, talk about the future of RHDN! It’ll be a fun time had by all! Read on for details!
The event will run on two days with the following expected staff participants. We look forward to seeing you there!
Thursday, December 3rd 16:00 - 18:00 EST:
- Gideon Zhi
Sunday December 6th 13:00 - 15:00 EST:
- Gil Galad
Fire Emblem Gaiden - Full English Translation
12 November 2009 11:49AM EST - Update by Artemis251
For those fans of the Fire Emblem series, a fully translated patch for Fire Emblem Gaiden, the second game in the series, has recently been finished. While there have been attempts at it, no translation has been completed until now. So check it out!
Thanks also must be extended to Ms. Shimizu Hitomi who provided most of the script’s translation.
Jajamaru Gekimaden Translated!
08 November 2009 11:32AM EST - Update by Pennywise
A complete translation patch for Jajamaru Gekimaden is available for your pleasure. This game is quite a good Zelda-ish action-RPG.
Brandish 2 English translation out now!
07 November 2009 5:08AM EST - Update by synchronicity
Out now! One of the last untranslated SNES RPGs, but certainly not the least.
- Original exploration experience – Wander through over 40 different areas in this 2D game that combines first person mechanics with an overhead viewpoint. The series trademark camera system combined with the AutoMap function makes even friendly towns and harbors exciting places to explore.
- You’re nothing special – Your wits are the only thing that separate you from the corpses of failed mercenaries scattered about. Survivability is not dependent on your level or strength, but on your adaptability to see through constantly changing traps and enemies. Treasure and terror go hand in hand.
- Brandish with care – Flexible dual-wielding system combined with a magic slot adds another layer to real-time combat strategy. Switch between ultimate offense or ultimate defense on the fly.
- Natural character growth – Your statistics increase with every blow you deal and each casting of a spell. Because you get better at what you do by doing what you do, there is zero grinding involved.
- NEW! Super Eurobeat Megaparty Launch Trailer (with 300% more explosions)
- Download it now on our RHDN project page
Holy Umbrella - Dondera's Wild!!
03 November 2009 6:13AM EST - Update by Gideon Zhi
Aeon Genesis has released a complete patchf for Holy Umbrella - Dondera’s Wild!! It’s a silly action/rpg platformer game! The main character gets transported to an alternate world when he picks up an umbrella, and he has to save it to get home. The game is full of all sorts of cliche plot elements and jokes. It’s a total camp overload, but it’s a still a lot of fun. Script’s been fully translated by the intrepid Hexafire, and has been edited by yours truly. So enjoy!