(1601 to 1610) of 1874 Results
Melty Blood English v1.5 released
01 May 2007 11:02AM EST - Update by ArchDemon
Melty Blood English v1.5 released:
After over four years of effort, MeltyBlood is available in full English to the public. Story mode is completely translated, and we’ve worked out as many bugs as we could find during the beta. I wouldn’t expect to find that many, but if you find any please report them in the thread below.
Staff - At the author’s request, we are not hosting this file at RHDN.
Holy Diver is out, Ronnie James Dio declines comment
28 April 2007 12:23PM EST - Update by monaco
As I promised on the forums, 18 years after the game’s release date it is finally available in a complete translation. Enjoy!
Holy Diver RHDN Page.
Famicom Wars and Gameboy Wars 3 get an update
24 April 2007 4:12PM EST - Update by akadewboy
I’ve been meaning to get these patches off my harddrive for a while:
Famicom Wars gets an update to v1.10
- Changed the font
- Added a little “Famicom Wars” subtitle
- I Finally figured out how to hack pointers and I was able to expand Unit names and the popup messages, now they don’t look so ugly.
- Changed many of the CO names to more accurate ones, thanks to Ryusui.
- Discovered that there’s two ending maps that I didn’t translate. They’re done now.
- Various other fixes
Gameboy Wars 3 has also been updated to v0.10
- Unit names
- Popup messages
- Various menus
New Submitted Hacks Added to the Database
18 April 2007 8:53AM EST - Update by RHDNBot
This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net’s RHDNBot.
The following Hacks have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):
- Googie City (Complete)
- Sonny Bono’s Ski Adventure (Spoof)
- Zelda II - Part 3 (Complete)
- Stormlord Decensored Hack (Improvement)
- Dragoon X Omega II - Easy Type (Complete)
- Metroid Disturbance (Improvement)
- SMB Paradyce2j (Improvement)
- SMB Paradyce (Improvement)
- Super Soccer - World Cup ‘06 (Improvement)
- Super Soccer Brasil 2005 (Bug Fix)
- STED Experience (Improvement)
Pit Stop v0.1 Release
17 April 2007 6:46PM EST - Update by DahrkDaiz
Ever wanted to edit Kid Icarus but couldn’t run DOS programs such as KidEdit? Well now you can! At least, on Windows… Introducing Pit Stop, an editing utility for the Kid Icarus video game. The initial release of Pit Stop allows editing of most levels, object layout, and palette editing. You can also add/remove objects without having to worry about corrupting your ROM! Grab the editor here!
Xenogears 2.0 Patch released!
16 April 2007 10:34AM EST - Update by Alcahest
Hey to all ROM hackers and Xenogears lovers! I finally released my Xenogears patch, dubbed “Xenogears 2.0 Patch”. It’s a 370megs patch meant to be applied on the Xenogears USA CD1&2 images. Here are the following enhancements:
- Controls are put back to the original Japanese controls.
- In-game battle combos are back to the original Japanese ones (matching Japanese controls).
- Audio in the Full Motion Videos is in Japanese with English subtitles.
- Voices in the game are back to the original Japanese ones (in battles + certain cutscenes).
- The weight unit in character’s stats is back to kilos (.kgs instead of .lbs).
- Emeralda’s icon eyebrow transparency is corrected.
- The selection arrow in shop menus doesn’t overlap choices (Buy, Sell, Exit) anymore.
I am hosting the patch on my little ISP space, so please guys download 1 file at a time maximum ^^
You can reach the dedicated website here.
Aeon Genesis Releases Snoopy Concert
12 April 2007 11:52PM EST - Update by Gideon Zhi
Aeon Genesis has released a complete translation for the puzzle/adventure title, Snoopy Concert. The game is fairly short, but is a fun diversion nonetheless.
Snoopy Concert is unique in that it’s a point-and-click title. You do a separate game for each character some of them require you to do a little detective work, or to direct Snoopy to win a race, or to get a character to some place. It´s cute, and it´s fun!
You can grab it at Aeon Genesis or in the database here.
Metal Max Returns nearly ready for Beta
12 April 2007 5:45PM EST - Update by Dapper Gent
Old bean Gideon Zhi’s down to the brass tacks again, this time announcing that Metal Max Returns is just about ready to enter beta-testing. From the mouth of the man himself:
Just a quick post to air out an old project. I picked Metal Max Returns up a few days ago with the intention of finishing it lo and behold, it´s nearly done. I´m _NOT_ going to be expanding character names, I´m afraid - the menu alterations would just be too much work - but otherwise, I think it looks pretty good.
For those of you not familiar with the game, Metal Max Returns is a SFC remake of NES RPG Metal Max. It was rehashed for PS2 and translated by Atlus in 2006 as Metal Saga.
Get the full story at AGTP.
SMD BIN WIN 2.0b Released
04 April 2007 9:41AM EST - Update by vectorman
VectorMan has just released an update to the Genesis ROM converter SMD BIN WIN. The new version adds support for mass conversions between SMD, BIN, and MD files.
- This version is beta, so any bugs found should be posted on Codeisle.com’s help page.
- You can download SMD BIN WIN 2.0b here.
- Remember to download all 4 parts.
- SMD BIN WIN does NOT support Unicode file names.
Staff Note: We are not carrying this version of the utility on RHDN at present time due to the release not having a suitable single file distribution.
Translators wanted: Tear Ring Saga Project (PSX)
02 April 2007 5:39PM EST - Update by Sa-Sha
The “Tear Ring Saga Translation Project” is exactly trying to do what it’s name implies. If you liked the “Fire Emblem” games, you should definitively watch out for this title.
The translation progress looks as follows:
Translation of all system-related text is 100%, except for VS mode. Hacking is approx 90% completed, only the VS mode and some minor details remain. Translation has been tested to work on epsxe, pSX, and real Playstation hardware.
The “Tear Ring Saga Translation Project” is still searching for a helping hand for doing the remaining work.
If you are interested in helping with the project, please email to alamone@REMOVEMEgmail.com.