(241 to 250) of 1999 Results
Panorama Cotton Released In English
05 March 2019 3:19AM EST - Update by Malias
After 10 plus years of on-and-off development, Panorama Cotton is finally here in English! From the attract screen to the multiple endings, everything’s been lovingly translated. Now, you too can finally understand the totally serious and epic story.
Panorama Cotton is a fun, colorful cute ‘em up rail shooter where you control the witch Cotton and her fairy companion Silk in their quest to find and stop whoever is destroying all the Willows. The game features branching multi-scrolling levels, big colorful enemies, and some impressive graphics tricks. Let this translation be your excuse to pick up and play this neat little game.
Mario's and Luigi's lost brother has arrived
25 February 2019 7:30AM EST - Update by szemigi
Finally, Super Kevin is here!
Kevin (or Super Kevin) is the lost brother of Mario and Luigi. He was once Bowser’s hostage in the castle for many years, but thanks to his special fireball, he has managed to escape from the clutches of the King Koopa. Now it’s time to take revenge!
Features of his abilities:
- jump rise rate: same as Luigi
- jump fall rate: same as Mario
- double fireball shooting at once (during ducking as well; moreover, hold the fireball -shooting button down to keep shooting at a normal rate without having to release the button)
- bounce off of enemies: twice bigger
- skidding: same as Mario
He is compared to SMB2J and Super Mario Bros. Deluxe!
Kevin created by Szemigi and “2x fireball” hack created by teeporage777
New Hacks Added to the Database
25 February 2019 1:33AM EST - Update by RHDNBot
This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net’s RHDNBot.
The following Hacks have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):
- Super Mario World (New Block Graphics) (Super Mario World (NES))(NES)
- Hokuto no Ken 3 - Sprite Fix (Hokuto no Ken 3: Shin Seiki Souzou Seiken Restuden)(NES)
- Disney’s Pinocchio - 50 Hz Audio Fix (Disney’s Pinocchio)(GEN)
- Metal Slader Glory: DX - Debug Mode Enabled (Metal Slader Glory: Director’s Cut)(SNES)
- Kaettekita Luigi Bros. (Kaettekita Mario Bros.)(FDS)
- Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back Easy (Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back)(NES)
- Castlevania Mirror of Fate Edition (Castlevania)(NES)
- Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance outline fix pack (Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance)(GBA)
- Enable Extra Characters (Art of Fighting Anthology)(PS2)
- Pokemon Gold 1997 Spaceworld Fixes (Pokémon: Gold Version)(GB)
- LoD Expanded Inventory (The Legend of Dragoon)(PSX)
- Goonies II Revised Design (The Goonies II)(NES)
- Mortal Kombat 2 (Mortal Kombat II Special)(NES)
- Predator - how it should have been. (Predator)(NES)
- Clue RNG Improvement (Clue)(SNES)
- Vixen 357 - Armored Warrior (Vixen 357)(GEN)
- Disney’s Pinocchio - Prototype Fixes (Disney’s Pinocchio)(32X)
- Super Bobble Bros (Super Mario Bros.)(NES)
- FF2 with FE QoL Hacks (Final Fantasy II)(SNES)
New Translations Added to the Database
25 February 2019 1:32AM EST - Update by RHDNBot
This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net’s RHDNBot.
The following Translations have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):
- Earthbound (Fully Playable)(PC6X)
- Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bible (Fully Playable)(GG)
- Kuroshitsuji: Phantom & Ghost (Fully Playable)(NDS)
- Fighting Masters (Fully Playable)(GEN)
- Ikari Warriors (Fully Playable)(NES)
- Ninja Crusaders (Fully Playable)(NES)
- Super Castlevania IV (Fully Playable)(SNES)
- Adventure Island (Fully Playable)(NES)
- Dragon Ball Z: Super Butouden 2 (NES) (Fully Playable)(NES)
- Rockman & Forte (Fully Playable)(SNES)
- Mega Man & Bass (Fully Playable)(GBA)
- Mega Man X5 (Fully Playable)(PSX)
- Home Alone (Fully Playable)(NES)
- Columns (Fully Playable)(GG)
- Columns (Fully Playable)(SMS)
- Ikari III: The Rescue (Fully Playable)(NES)
- Ikari Warriors II: Victory Road (Fully Playable)(NES)
- Ikari Warriors (Fully Playable)(NES)
- Super Columns (Fully Playable)(GG)
- Tetsudou Ou: Famicom Boardgame (Fully Playable)(NES)
- Hokuto no Ken 3: Shin Seiki Souzou Seiken Restuden (Fully Playable)(NES)
- The Adventures of Rad Gravity (Fully Playable)(NES)
- Batman: The Video Game (Fully Playable)(NES)
- Battle Chess (Fully Playable)(NES)
- Joe & Mac (Fully Playable)(NES)
- Prince of Persia (Fully Playable)(NES)
- Radical Rex (Fully Playable)(SNES)
- Radical Rex (Fully Playable)(GEN)
- Shatterhand (Fully Playable)(NES)
- Tetris (Fully Playable)(NES)
Bubble Bobble Deluxe Released, 30 Years After Original NES Title
22 February 2019 6:57AM EST - Update by Polar Hacker
Bubble Bobble was released as an arcade game back in 1986 by Taito. It quickly became popular with its cooperative, simultaneous 2-player gameplay, charming characters, and fun gameplay. Following this success, Taito decided to port the game to several other platforms, including the Nintendo Entertainment System, which was released in 1988, perhaps being one of the most popular ports of the title.
30 years later after the release of the NES title, Bub and Bob are back with Bubble Bobble Deluxe! Bubble Bobble Deluxe features brand new fresh levels for you and a friend to explore, with fast bubble popping action! Trap the enemies inside of bubbles, then pop them! Some graphics have been replaced with ones from the original arcade game, and if you can’t finish the game in one sitting, the password feature will allow you to resume right where you left off. With over 100 levels to conquer, Bubble Bobble Deluxe is endless fun!
What are you waiting for? Grab a friend, and relive this classic, reimagined!
Vixen 357 New balance!
21 February 2019 1:32AM EST - Update by vikfield
Vixen 357 is a turn-based strategy game in the style of Langrisser and shining force, from the same producers of Assault Suit Leynos; The main theme of the game focuses on a futuristic combat using mehcs called VECTORs and SERDs, all played in an anime style like gundam series. The original game was only released in Japan, but currently there are translation patches available in different languages.
Vixen 357 - Armored warrior, is a hack that gives a new balance to the original game, making the gameplay faster and less frustrating, and motivates you to try new different tactics to fulfill the missions objetives; For example: one of the main negative points in the gameplay, was that some weapons had a mediocre damage and an awfull accuracy, making these weapons totally useless! with the new balace, weapons with this failure have a better performance making them more useful items even in the final missions. Also, the statistics of all units own, allies and enemies have been adjusted to prevent some of them being stronger and others weaker, and at the same time, giving them different roles as snipers, melee figthers or gunners.
An aspect that causes some confusion in the original version, are the abbreviations that are used to indicate the mechs statistics, so in the new patch have been changed by the most common abbreviations of the RPG.
This hack is designed for the Japanese version, but it is compatible with the translation patches. If you like strategy games or you are looking for an authentic hidden gem, you should give this game a try.
Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bible Translation Released
18 February 2019 8:17AM EST - Update by Tom
A Japanese to American English translation patch has been released for a Game Gear RPG called Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bible. The project was a collaboration between Supper (the hacker) and Tom (the translator).
The game, a remake, expands on the contents of the original version (which was released for the Gameboy and Gameboy Color). The Game Gear version has a more fleshed-out story, revised events, and two different endings.
The hack adds a variable width font and small pauses at punctuation. (For those who prefer not to have pausing at punctuation, it is possible to disable this feature through an in-game menu.)
The patch is available in both .bps and .ips format. The patch is not compatible with Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bible Special on the Game Gear or the Gameboy and Gameboy Color versions of the game.
'Mortal Kombat 2' NES
18 February 2019 7:04AM EST - Update by szemigi
Here’s Mortal Kombat 2, which recreates the original environment of the home console version(s) of MK2 in a form of a NES hack.
- original palettes for the game
- MK dragon symbol instead of the dot in the top-left/top-right corner of the screen (after winning a round)
- Goro is changed to Kintaro (NOTE: Due to space limits, “KINTARO” has been squished. Thus, Shao Kahn’s name, “SHAO KAHN” has been squished as well to fit the two bosses together.)
- “DIVFICULTY” is now “DIFFICULTY”
And not least, credit goes to RealGaea, who has created the original hack: https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/4071/
Secret of Mana: Relocalized With 100% More Chainsaw!
12 February 2019 8:05AM EST - Update by Timbo
Secret of Mana: Relocalized now features more than just uncensored and relocalized text and dialogue. Thanks to its new contributor Queue, Relocalized now features restored and uncensored graphics and gameplay elements as well.
Here are some of the major features:
- Death Machine: AKA Kettle Kin gets restored to its full uncensored chainsaw wielding glory. Not only is this a graphical hack, it also rewrites the its AI to perform just as it did in the original Japanese release.
- Teleportation Circles: When Square released this game in 1993 Nintendo of America had strict policies against religious imagery appearing in its titles. The six-pointed stars in the teleportation circles were reduced to triangles. This hack restores them to their original appearance.
- Title Screen Background: When Square ported this game over to English, they butchered the original background image. Because of some graphical problems they cropped the image of the full Mana Tree at its roots and expanded it. The result is a blurry pixelated mess. Relocalized restores the original image.
- Opening Text Crawl: Relocalized updates the opening text crawl to that of the superior HD version.
- Relocalization: The titular feature. This hack takes the game’s outdated, awkward, and inaccurate text and script elements and localizes them differently. Just like with FuSoYa’s hack before it, Relocalized holds true to the style of beloved 90’s Squaresoft translator, Ted Woolsey.
Kaettekita Luigi Bros.
12 February 2019 8:02AM EST - Update by szemigi
*** LUIGI BROS. RETURNED! ***
From now, this unlockable minigame from Super Mario 3D World is available as a Famicom Disk System hack, too! Just like in the original minigame, both characters are Luigi: P1 is the modern Luigi (replacing Mario) and P2 is the original Luigi. In favour of him, there are little changes on the short cut-scene advertisements as well.