(751 to 760) of 777 Results
Energy Breaker Progress
11 February 2006 9:27PM EST - Update by Sheex
Disnesquick and satsu have been hard at work on their Energy Breaker translation. Recently, satsu wrote the following on his page:
“I got a copy of the inserter for Energy Breaker, so I’ve been doing a lot of work on the game lately. (comparatively speaking). I’m playing and editing simultaneously to make sure that the edited parts are polished, and to find some lines that have me baffled as to their context. Disnesquick has put up a few screenshots showing how the project is looking now on his own Energy Breaker page, so check it out.”
More screenshots can be found on Disnesquick’s Page
Romancing SaGa 1
04 February 2006 12:52AM EST - Update by Sheex
Here’s a quick C&P job from the news page:
Hi all. Sorry for not updating for long - real life takes its toll yet again :( My dev/internet PC has also been out of commission for a while, but it’s now up and running again. For those RS1 fans out there, I apologise for the delay, I’m considering if no progress is made in the next month I will release what I have. I really want to have it working for y’all, as you people have kept it going and I don’t want to let anyone down.
My thanks to ‘d4s’ for giving me renewed hope in the coding/trans’ scene - and what it used to be about! Viel Dank!!! :)
Tales of PSX Hacking
01 February 2006 7:19PM EST - Update by DaMarsMan
Cless has updated his site with information regarding his Tales of Phantasia translation project. Looks like 8×8 VWF is working correctly as well as a new dialogue font and larger numbers again. Everything seems to be coming along nicely and looking great.
Dragonball Z 3 and V Gundam Progress
26 January 2006 12:14AM EST - Update by RedComet
All of the ASM mods for Dragonball Z 3: Killer Androids have been completed and the scripts will be inserted shortly. There’s just a few issues that need to be worked out (nothing major, some linebreaks need to be inserted in the script in a few spots) before insertion can really get underway. I inserted the first couple of strings to test out the decompression routine, and everything is working correctly (check out the other screenshots at my site).
V Gundam (y’know, Mobile Suit Gundam: The Cardboard Adventure) is seeing progress as well. The script is expected to be finished in the next couple of weeks. Enjoy!
Akazukin Chacha updates
23 January 2006 1:53AM EST - Update by Ender
Here’s a list of things done over the weekend.
- Script command set reduced to one-byte entries
- Text-decompression routine implemented
- Text clears up properly
As you can see, the text doesn’t look nice as it’s fixed-width. Another problem is how much text we can fit into a single line which is, at the most, 16 characters. It kind of limits how creative you can get with the script.
We’re also looking for a script editor who knows Akazukin Chacha much better than we do, to give the script a more humorous edge to it.
A pair of King Colossus updates!
19 January 2006 10:49AM EST - Update by Grave Wisdom
M.I.J.E.T has updated his King Colossus patch twice recently. Heres what’s new this time:
1-14-06 Fixed checksum error
1-8-06 Now works with a hacked version of the rom file
You can download the latest version from our King Colossus page here or at M.I.J.E.T’s page.
Phantasy Star Retranslation Project
20 January 2006 7:30AM EST - Update by Anonymous
A dedicated team at SMS Power! is freshening up the 8-bit FM version with extensive assembly work and a retranslation.
Will DarkFalz survive?
Check the WIP link for more screenshots and detailed information.
Staff Note: From the looks of the thread they currently have the script translated and are waiting for their script editor to do his magic.
Breath of Fire II - enhancement patch/translation progress
18 January 2006 5:11PM EST - Update by FloBo
D4S updated his blog about his enhancement/(re-)translation patch for Breath of Fire II recently.
Whilst the complete script has been translated into german tongue, about one third of script polishing of the german translation has been done up to now.
About the english retranslation of the script: PKGingo, the guy who works over the english script, reported that he’s about 85% through it!!! If that’s no nice news^^
For further information, feedback, etc. go to http://bof2.blogspot.com/!
Akazukin Cha Cha translation is Back on Track
17 January 2006 10:03AM EST - Update by Ender
I’ve started working on Akazukin Cha Cha again, and the project should be flowing smoothly soon. We’ll keep you updated on the progress.
CTj Retranslation Begins
17 January 2006 10:02AM EST - Update by Zeality
After spending several months working on extracting the Japanese script, JLukas successfully ripped it in January. It’s been released here and is organized by the text box listings in the game. Accordingly, the Compendium’s started its own CT Japanese Retranslation project to present a clearer version of the game (without NOA’s censoring or the occasionally flubs in the official translation) to fans. Right now, it has about 6 regular volunteers for translating, and more fans with a good skill in Japanese are encouraged to assist (here). After it is complete, a special edition ROM hack may be made with the new retranslation and some other new features, such as the Coliseum or areas from the Prerelease.