(781 to 790) of 845 Results
Sin and Punishment translation v1.1
15 May 2006 8:21PM EST - Update by HaguMe
A few weeks ago Vanit from Vanit Studios released the 1.1 version of the Sin and Punishment translation to english.
As the author comments:
In this minor second release I have changed the following:
- Updated the tutorial in the readme
- Added the dlls people were emailing me about saying it asked for them - see the tutorial below [in the *.rar file] for more info.
- Turns out I left 3 lines untranslated in the Training tutorial and I have put them in this time round. Thanks to everyone who emailed me about it.
I hope you people enjoy of this “bundled” new v1.1 release.
Staff note: You can get it here as well.
Karnov (NES) translation released
09 May 2006 7:45AM EST - Update by Kitsune Sniper
I’ve just released my translation of Karnov, for the Famicom. The script was translated by Eien Ni Hen, and I got help from RedComet in locating the pointers. There’s not much to say, other than the game has three endings, of which I could only get one. If you have any problems, read the readme file for instructions.
Staff note: You can get the patch right here, from our database.
Shining Force III Premium Disc Translated!
09 May 2006 1:45PM EST - Update by lockshaw13
knight0fdragon of the Shining Force Central forums has completed an English translation of the Shining Force III: Premium Disc for the Sega Saturn. He is also supposed to be working on translating of Shining Force III: Scenario 2 in English as well.
Phantasian Productions New Project – Tales of Destiny 2
01 May 2006 1:40PM EST - Update by Cless
This is the real Tales of Destiny 2 only released in Japan on PlayStation 2, not to be confused with the US Tales of Destiny II for PlayStation 1, which is actually Tales of Eternia. It\’s been nearly four years since it was released and Namco USA seem intent on leaving it in Japan, so we\’re stepping up to it.
At this time, I\’m in the process of working on a menu patch, or more specifically, all or most of the text in the game\’s main executable file. It\’s coming together rather quickly– I have a complete double byte table already and should very soon have an awesome text dumper thanks to _Bnu.
For now I intend to translate the simple one or two word list things myself but I would really appreciate any volunteer help to handle more long-winded things like item descriptions.
I see it being possible that this could turn into a full localization at some point after doing some more reverse-engineering of the data files. Plus, I\’ve found that the game uses the exact same compression format as Tales of Phantasia PSX, so that\’s one huge hurdle down.
Gameboy Wars 3 Translation, First Release
27 April 2006 1:38PM EST - Update by akadewboy
After a few days of work the main menus of Gameboy Wars 3 have been replaced with English. This is just the first release, more to come in the future.
Staff Note: Hopefully there isn’t a patch release following the translation of every single screen in the game. But, you can get your menu patch here on RHDN as usual.
Final AMC version 0.95 Released
24 April 2006 5:32PM EST - Update by Nebelwurfer HQ
Nebelwurfer HQ has released the final version of their Genesis Advanced Military Commander Translation, v 0.95. This version has all scenario and End Game text translated.
The readme file also has instructions for how to get into the hidden Scenario Editor and Map Editor modes.
Note: You can get the patch from the author’s homepage or directly from our database
Esparks, Double Moon, and a relaunch!
24 April 2006 7:33PM EST - Update by Bongo`
After a brief hiatus, my website is back up and running. I decided announce two projects which have a fair amount of hacking done and only need a translator to get rolling. The first project is Esparks, a great little zelda style adventure game. I’ve got an english font inserted, and have figured out the text compression and coded a working decompressor and recompressor. The other is Double Moon Densetsu, a NES RPG in the style of DragonQuest. I have a few translated script file but I don’t know who translated them and would really like to know who did so that I can get their permission to use them. More details and info can be found on my site.
Wizardry 6 Bane of Cosmic Forge Translation
24 April 2006 8:06PM EST - Update by TiCo.
I have released a Wizardry 6 Bane of Cosmic Forge Translation. It’s currently at version 0.3beta and features Castle Levels playable in English. The patch currently only works in SNES9x.
Staff note: You can download the patch from our site, or the link below.
KingMike Celebrates 5 Years
17 April 2006 9:09PM EST - Update by KingMike
KingMike celebrates the fifth anniversary of the launch of his site. There is an under-construction redesign, as well as the release of two patches. One is for Shell Monsters Story for the NES. This will repair an infinite text loop bug after saving a game. The next one is a completed translation of Deep Dungeon - The Heretic War, also known as Deep Dungeon 1, for the Famicom Disk System.
AGTP Announces... a lot.
16 April 2006 7:08AM EST - Update by Neil
Gideon Zhi has announced a boat load of projects that he’s been working on, and has updated his page with project pages for them with screenshots and notes.
- 3×3 Eyes: Juuma Houkan: in the process of gettig a properly formatted script dump
- Actraiser: script dumping phase
- Adventures of Hourai High: inherited this from satsu, who remains on as translator
- Ancient Magic: currently undergoing script translation
- Dark Law: needs ASM mods; the script needs to be redumped and reformatted
- Dark Lord: in cleanup mode to prepare for beta testing
- Dragon Squadron Danzarb: looking for a translator
- Esper Dream 2: has a smaller font and a translator
- Ganbare Goemon 2: has a translated script, still needs to be inserted
- Guardian of Paradise: beta testing currently
- Ladystalker: currently being translated
- Lagrange Point: needs a custom inserter coded
- Majin Tensei: working on demon dialogue currently
- Majin Tensei 2: Prelim work done will pick up more on it when Majin Tensei’s done.
- Metal Max 2: Another formal announcement of a Help Wanted project.
- Madara 2: compression tools are ready, waiting on Madara 1’s completion.
- Mystic Ark: currently being translated, nearly done.
- Snoopy Concert: script has been translated, needs some reformatting
- Super Robot Wars 4: script has been translated, needs some editing
- Sutte Hakkun: script currently being translated
- Tactics Ogre: Using the official script from the Playstation release.
Screenshots, details, and a tireless hacker can be found at the link below.
Updated 4/16/06 11:50AM EST: This post was updated with clarification on Dark Law/Dark Lord status.