(791 to 800) of 850 Results
Final AMC version 0.95 Released
24 April 2006 5:32PM EST - Update by Nebelwurfer HQ
Nebelwurfer HQ has released the final version of their Genesis Advanced Military Commander Translation, v 0.95. This version has all scenario and End Game text translated.
The readme file also has instructions for how to get into the hidden Scenario Editor and Map Editor modes.
Note: You can get the patch from the author’s homepage or directly from our database
Esparks, Double Moon, and a relaunch!
24 April 2006 7:33PM EST - Update by Bongo`
After a brief hiatus, my website is back up and running. I decided announce two projects which have a fair amount of hacking done and only need a translator to get rolling. The first project is Esparks, a great little zelda style adventure game. I’ve got an english font inserted, and have figured out the text compression and coded a working decompressor and recompressor. The other is Double Moon Densetsu, a NES RPG in the style of DragonQuest. I have a few translated script file but I don’t know who translated them and would really like to know who did so that I can get their permission to use them. More details and info can be found on my site.
Wizardry 6 Bane of Cosmic Forge Translation
24 April 2006 8:06PM EST - Update by TiCo.
I have released a Wizardry 6 Bane of Cosmic Forge Translation. It’s currently at version 0.3beta and features Castle Levels playable in English. The patch currently only works in SNES9x.
Staff note: You can download the patch from our site, or the link below.
KingMike Celebrates 5 Years
17 April 2006 9:09PM EST - Update by KingMike
KingMike celebrates the fifth anniversary of the launch of his site. There is an under-construction redesign, as well as the release of two patches. One is for Shell Monsters Story for the NES. This will repair an infinite text loop bug after saving a game. The next one is a completed translation of Deep Dungeon - The Heretic War, also known as Deep Dungeon 1, for the Famicom Disk System.
AGTP Announces... a lot.
16 April 2006 7:08AM EST - Update by Neil
Gideon Zhi has announced a boat load of projects that he’s been working on, and has updated his page with project pages for them with screenshots and notes.
- 3×3 Eyes: Juuma Houkan: in the process of gettig a properly formatted script dump
- Actraiser: script dumping phase
- Adventures of Hourai High: inherited this from satsu, who remains on as translator
- Ancient Magic: currently undergoing script translation
- Dark Law: needs ASM mods; the script needs to be redumped and reformatted
- Dark Lord: in cleanup mode to prepare for beta testing
- Dragon Squadron Danzarb: looking for a translator
- Esper Dream 2: has a smaller font and a translator
- Ganbare Goemon 2: has a translated script, still needs to be inserted
- Guardian of Paradise: beta testing currently
- Ladystalker: currently being translated
- Lagrange Point: needs a custom inserter coded
- Majin Tensei: working on demon dialogue currently
- Majin Tensei 2: Prelim work done will pick up more on it when Majin Tensei’s done.
- Metal Max 2: Another formal announcement of a Help Wanted project.
- Madara 2: compression tools are ready, waiting on Madara 1’s completion.
- Mystic Ark: currently being translated, nearly done.
- Snoopy Concert: script has been translated, needs some reformatting
- Super Robot Wars 4: script has been translated, needs some editing
- Sutte Hakkun: script currently being translated
- Tactics Ogre: Using the official script from the Playstation release.
Screenshots, details, and a tireless hacker can be found at the link below.
Updated 4/16/06 11:50AM EST: This post was updated with clarification on Dark Law/Dark Lord status.
Advanced Military Commander IV v.31
15 April 2006 7:17PM EST - Update by Neil
Nebelwurfer has updated his translation of the PC game ‘Advanced Military Commander IV’ to v.31! Quoth the hacker:
I just released a new version of the ad4data.dll file. This version translates several General names that I missed previously. Also, some early war French and British Weapon names have been translated. This brings the translation progress up to 31%.
As the current translation progress is in dll form and not an ips patch, we will be unable to host it on this site.
15 April 2006 5:45PM EST - Update by Neil
Danke of Dank-Trans wrote in to tell us about his new page opening up with information on his current projects. He’s currently concentrating heavily on four games, Akira (NES), 3×3 Eyes: Sanjiya Henjyou (PC-98), Madou Monogatari 1-2-3 (PC-98), and Tabaluga (GBC). Of those, Tabaluga is the farthest along, with a completely translated script.
More screenshots are available on the Dank-Trans page.
Strolling School back on track!
15 April 2006 7:48AM EST - Update by mrfreeze
The guys from Some Good Shit Translations have picked back up on their previous work on Lunar Strolling School. One of the members now updates to his blog about his work, and below is the link to his article about it.
I guess the news is: script fully translated, now being polished. Lets hope they get the script reinserted!
15 April 2006 1:47PM EST - Update by Sephiroth87
The fellows over at TranslationRL are currently working on the first Nintendo DS translation, and they’re making some progress, too! It seems they’re focusing on Jump Super Stars right now, with intentions of releasing both Italian and English patches. In fact, they’ve released some work-in-progress patches for your viewing pleasure. You can see a larger version of the picture above, as well as a few other pictures, on the authors page.
Famicom Wars Update
10 April 2006 5:59PM EST - Update by akadewboy
Famicom Wars for the NES has been updated. Thanks to the user “g8z et al” the remaining gibberish in the previous patch was found. The new updated complete patch is now available.
Staff Note- You can grab the patch on the author’s homepage, linked below, or from us right here.