(1761 to 1770) of 2037 Results
Treasure’s Dynamite Headdy Retranslated
20 May 2007 9:02AM EST - Update by Shadowsithe
MIJET has retranslated the Treasure classic, Dynamite Headdy. The official localization saw fit to remove the plot, change a few enemy designs and ramp up the difficulty.
As with MIJET’s other releases this is a dual-language patch so make sure your emulator of choice has the proper region set.
Staff - As always you can get the patch from RHDN here.
Fate/Stay Night patch released
15 May 2007 11:31AM EST - Update by Fredrik Jullum
From TakaJun himself:
After a year of hard work, I am very pleased to announce our release of Fate/stay night English patch for the Fate route! Please note that this is only a patch for the Fate route and it does not contain translations for the other routes.
"CRAP!" has Arrived
10 May 2007 2:30PM EST - Update by Lupus Erectus
“CRAP!” is a tool that provides a simple textbox for assembly code and the functions necessary to send your code to the assembler of your choice. It will then assemble and insert the results in a file all at once. It also allows you to save your code, and undo an insertion. Make sure you check out the readme to learn how to configure it.
You can get it from the RHDN database
Melty Blood English v1.5 released
01 May 2007 11:02AM EST - Update by ArchDemon
Melty Blood English v1.5 released:
After over four years of effort, MeltyBlood is available in full English to the public. Story mode is completely translated, and we’ve worked out as many bugs as we could find during the beta. I wouldn’t expect to find that many, but if you find any please report them in the thread below.
Staff - At the author’s request, we are not hosting this file at RHDN.
Holy Diver is out, Ronnie James Dio declines comment
28 April 2007 12:23PM EST - Update by monaco
As I promised on the forums, 18 years after the game’s release date it is finally available in a complete translation. Enjoy!
Holy Diver RHDN Page.
Famicom Wars and Gameboy Wars 3 get an update
24 April 2007 4:12PM EST - Update by akadewboy
I’ve been meaning to get these patches off my harddrive for a while:
Famicom Wars gets an update to v1.10
- Changed the font
- Added a little “Famicom Wars” subtitle
- I Finally figured out how to hack pointers and I was able to expand Unit names and the popup messages, now they don’t look so ugly.
- Changed many of the CO names to more accurate ones, thanks to Ryusui.
- Discovered that there’s two ending maps that I didn’t translate. They’re done now.
- Various other fixes
Gameboy Wars 3 has also been updated to v0.10
- Unit names
- Popup messages
- Various menus
New Submitted Hacks Added to the Database
18 April 2007 8:53AM EST - Update by RHDNBot
This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net’s RHDNBot.
The following Hacks have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):
- Googie City (Complete)
- Sonny Bono’s Ski Adventure (Spoof)
- Zelda II - Part 3 (Complete)
- Stormlord Decensored Hack (Improvement)
- Dragoon X Omega II - Easy Type (Complete)
- Metroid Disturbance (Improvement)
- SMB Paradyce2j (Improvement)
- SMB Paradyce (Improvement)
- Super Soccer - World Cup ‘06 (Improvement)
- Super Soccer Brasil 2005 (Bug Fix)
- STED Experience (Improvement)
Pit Stop v0.1 Release
17 April 2007 6:46PM EST - Update by DahrkDaiz
Ever wanted to edit Kid Icarus but couldn’t run DOS programs such as KidEdit? Well now you can! At least, on Windows… Introducing Pit Stop, an editing utility for the Kid Icarus video game. The initial release of Pit Stop allows editing of most levels, object layout, and palette editing. You can also add/remove objects without having to worry about corrupting your ROM! Grab the editor here!
Xenogears 2.0 Patch released!
16 April 2007 10:34AM EST - Update by Alcahest
Hey to all ROM hackers and Xenogears lovers! I finally released my Xenogears patch, dubbed “Xenogears 2.0 Patch”. It’s a 370megs patch meant to be applied on the Xenogears USA CD1&2 images. Here are the following enhancements:
- Controls are put back to the original Japanese controls.
- In-game battle combos are back to the original Japanese ones (matching Japanese controls).
- Audio in the Full Motion Videos is in Japanese with English subtitles.
- Voices in the game are back to the original Japanese ones (in battles + certain cutscenes).
- The weight unit in character’s stats is back to kilos (.kgs instead of .lbs).
- Emeralda’s icon eyebrow transparency is corrected.
- The selection arrow in shop menus doesn’t overlap choices (Buy, Sell, Exit) anymore.
I am hosting the patch on my little ISP space, so please guys download 1 file at a time maximum ^^
You can reach the dedicated website here.
Aeon Genesis Releases Snoopy Concert
12 April 2007 11:52PM EST - Update by Gideon Zhi
Aeon Genesis has released a complete translation for the puzzle/adventure title, Snoopy Concert. The game is fairly short, but is a fun diversion nonetheless.
Snoopy Concert is unique in that it’s a point-and-click title. You do a separate game for each character some of them require you to do a little detective work, or to direct Snoopy to win a race, or to get a character to some place. It´s cute, and it´s fun!
You can grab it at Aeon Genesis or in the database here.