Added the following features:
- All the shine sprite models have been tinted green, including the ones on the episode select menus and the monument one in Delfino Plaza.
- The Shadow Mario wanted poster in Delfino Airstrip has been changed to a wanted poster of Shadow Luigi.
- Various shine sprite images have been tinted green.
Updated the list of things it still needs by adding these previously unmentioned problems:
- The FLUDD nozzles don't always render correctly.
- The Luigi model lacks many of the texture-altering features of the original Mario model, such as visibly getting dirty from the goop or closing his eyes when he goes to sleep.
- The level entry portals are still "M"s instead of "L"s.
- The goop originally at Delfino Airstrip is still in the shape of a Mario head with an "M" above it instead of a Luigi head with an "L" above it.
I also added in the description that people should explain how they created the new assets they make for this mod to me so I can more easily alter them if necessary. And I changed two of the pictures to show off the newly green tinted shine sprite models and textures.