| Zelda II Dialog Editor||njosro||This tool allows you to change and extend all of the townsfolk dialogs in the game.
- All the townsfolk dialog pointers in the game are accessible. (not title screen / ending text)
- You can change the pointers easily.
- Text can be changed wit….
|Game Specific||NES||Zelda II: The Adventure of Link||Win||1.0||05 May 2017|
| Zelda II Side View Editor||njosro||A fully-featured side view editor for Zelda 2!
Read the user manual or you won’t know what you’re doing!
- You can change all terrain data.
- You can move objects by drag-and-drop. The editor automatically rearranges them.
|Game Specific||NES||Zelda II: The Adventure of Link||Win||0.8.2||05 May 2017|
| Zero Tolerance level editor||firewing||This is a level editor for Zero Tolerance, a 1994 Sega Genesis game by Technopop. The game and its unreleased sequel are now freeware, you can get them at Technopop’s home page. The unreleased sequel “Be….||Level Editors||GEN||Zero Tolerance||Win||0.3||27 Jul 2009|
| ZAMN-Edit||Dcahrakos||Upgrade to the ZAMN level editor originally created by Sloat.
Currently adds a menu to the top to allow easier use of switching modes, and using the other features of the editor.||Game Specific||SNES||Zombies Ate My Neighbors||Win||1.1||17 Jul 2006|
| ZAMN Level Editor||Piranhaplant||An in-progress level editor for ‘Zombies Ate My Neighbors’, created with Microsoft Visual Basic 2010.
Currently edits the following features:
- Level background
- Monsters (respawning, non-respawning and boss)
|Level Editors||SNES||Zombies Ate My Neighbors||Win||0.9.5||10 Mar 2018|