News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: New Translations Added to the Database  (Read 2772 times)

RHDNBot

Translations: New Translations Added to the Database
« on: December 13, 2011, 09:10:22 pm »
Update By: RHDNBot

This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net's RHDNBot.

The following Translations have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):

Relevant Link: (http://www.romhacking.net/translations/)

Kiyoshi Aman

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
  • Browncoat Captain
    • View Profile
    • Aerdan's Blog
Re: Translations: New Translations Added to the Database
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 09:36:37 pm »
Hmm. I don't know German, or I'd ask on snes-projects.de, but did they retranslate from the Japanese, or what? Moreover, could they be persuaded to toss up the script somewhere if they did retranslate from Japanese?

Gideon Zhi

• IRC Staff
    • View Profile
    • Aeon Genesis
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 10:43:50 pm »
Hmm. I don't know German, or I'd ask on snes-projects.de, but did they retranslate from the Japanese, or what?

Hah! Yeah, right.

Starscream

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 08:08:33 am »
Hmm. I don't know German, or I'd ask on snes-projects.de, but did they retranslate from the Japanese, or what? Moreover, could they be persuaded to toss up the script somewhere if they did retranslate from Japanese?

The readme only refers to previous translations, the original project by Neil & Co. and others which were based on that. There's no indication there that they worked with a Japanese script as far as I can see.

ChronoMoogle

• Super Famicom all the way.
    • View Profile
    • SNESfreaks
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 04:39:21 am »
The translation is partly from G-Trans, partly a new translation of the Neil & Co version. Some details were looked up and corrected on basis of the japanese script with the help of the german SD community. This game should be polished like a diamond now^^

Unfortunately, I have no idea how final the gunpuru really is. Last time I looked at the script I didn't like how the space of the textboxes was used. Hopefully this was fixed before the release. But I am pretty sure red did it. I did the texttranslation with the aeon hack as a basis.