News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Castlevania: Rondo of Blood Bleeds It's Way into English.  (Read 7055 times)

RHDNBot

Update By: Burnt Lasagna

After many years of leaving the Castlevania: Rondo of Blood English Translation Patch abandoned I can happily say that this patch has reached it's much needed v1.0 status! However the credits have not made it into this release of the patch (if ever) so in order to compensate for this inconvenience we have included the translation for the credits in the readme.

To make clear, this patch will translate the TurboGrafx-CD version of Castlevania: Rondo of Blood into English. Everything will be translated; even the voiced dialogue will be replaced with the official Konami English dub from Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles (PSP). However miscellaneous grunts will retain their original Japanese.

But enough talk! Download the patch and see for your self!

RHDN Project Page

Relevant Link: (http://home.comcast.net/~heavyweights/games/drac/)

vincent_vincent

• View Profile
So many good titles getting translated ( knocks on wood ahemmmmmm ) can't keep up , thanks for everyone involved in this.

MegaManJuno

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
But enough talk! Download the patch and see for your self! Have at you!

There, fixed that for you. :D

Jones

• View Profile
I'm really glad to finally see an English translation of this nice game,after all these years.I've been after this game since the 1st time ever i played Symphony of the Night,back in 1999.I was curious about this game once i found it's the true prequel to SOTN.Thank you guys for all your hard work on this patch.I appreciate it!

nero

• View Profile
There is still some small bits that were not translated but overall its very nicely done.  The omissions: Death's lines when you battle him on the ghost ship are still in Japanese. And when Dracula Transforms during his battle, his line also still in Japanese. And of course the credits. Maybe some of those will be translated in a future release?

Burnt Lasagna

• View Profile
I could of sworn that I implemented Death's voice on the ghost ship. I'll have to play through that level again and see what's the deal.

LumInvader

• View Profile
Love the Rondo of Blood font.

Jorpho

• The cat screams with the voice of a man.
    • View Profile
Wasn't this one originally abandoned because Konami nicely asked the original translator not to do it?
This signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by Satan. Go ahead dauntlessly! Make rapid progres!

Burnt Lasagna

• View Profile
Wasn't this one originally abandoned because Konami nicely asked the original translator not to do it?
Um, no.

Special T

• View Profile
Re: Translations: Castlevania: Rondo of Blood Bleeds It's Way into English.
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2016, 09:21:28 am »
Love the Rondo of Blood font.

I agree, does anyone know what font that is?

Zeikar

• View Profile
Re: Translations: Castlevania: Rondo of Blood Bleeds It's Way into English.
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2016, 10:47:07 am »
I agree, does anyone know what font that is?
woah 4 year necroposting