News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database  (Read 3253 times)

RHDNBot

ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database
« on: July 18, 2012, 04:20:27 am »
Update By: RHDNBot

This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net's RHDNBot.

The following Hacks have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):

Relevant Link: (http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/)

Thanatos-Zero

• NES Graphic Designer
    • View Profile
Re: ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 09:32:48 am »
Strange... I thought this update would include the newer version of PureSabe's Rockman 4 MI v.0.01.

Plint Michigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 08:13:15 pm »
Those new Megaman hacks are a joke!

I just played the quote on quote "finished" Eons of Dreams hacks. Finished my ass! If that's considered finished, then I'm Santa Clause! They're filled with so many bugs and glitches they're practically unplayable. The part 4 hack isn't as glitchy, but the level designs are next to impossible to beat due to unaccomplished jumps set in just about every stage. Did the maker even play-test those hacks? :banghead:

Garoth Moulinoski

• Disliking that smoke.
    • View Profile
    • My Stuff including Super Smash Karts.
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 11:00:15 pm »
Those new Megaman hacks are a joke!

I just played the quote on quote "finished" Eons of Dreams hacks. Finished my ass! If that's considered finished, then I'm Santa Clause! They're filled with so many bugs and glitches they're practically unplayable. The part 4 hack isn't as glitchy, but the level designs are next to impossible to beat due to unaccomplished jumps set in just about every stage. Did the maker even play-test those hacks? :banghead:

You can write a review if you want to.

Although you might prevent the author from getting it removed once s/he realizes what they made and they decide to hide their shame like me. However, before that, did you make sure to try the patch on another version of the game? It could have been that the rom you used was broken to begin with.
Who will quote me next?
Disclaimer: If it sounds wrong, I may have been posting while asleep.

Plint Michigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 11:02:19 am »
No. Especially for four. Eons in Dreams four had barely any glitches at all. But it's level design is swarming with impossible jumps.