News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: ROM Hacks: MegaMan 2 Wily Strikes Back  (Read 3738 times)

RHDNBot

ROM Hacks: MegaMan 2 Wily Strikes Back
« on: January 26, 2013, 09:00:24 am »

Update By: MegaBuster

My Mega man 2 hack has been released. this is a level hack of the game. it has edited stages for all levels except for Quick man's stage and wily 5.

this has been a little mini project i have been working on for about 3 months, with many failures before creating it the way i wanted it to be. the hack is complete,so click the RHDN link and check it out.

RHDN Project Page

Relevant Link: (http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1112/)

Zynk

• WIP Roll-chan: The Wily Wars
    • View Profile
Re: ROM Hacks: MegaMan 2 Wily Strikes Back
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 09:17:46 pm »
Zieldak wrote a review for this, and it sums up all of my thoughts of this hack. It's just a basic level hack. I expected newly arranged levels, but this hack only added pits after pits after pits from the original levels; Airman fight with pit falls! (well, that added a good challenge)

About that Flashman stage, I prefer Robot Master stages complete-able even without the Items in hand; Heatman stage requires you to have Item-3 if you're not a good edge-jumper. And the creator missed a few background graphic displacements.

Pikachumanson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 04:29:37 pm »
People should release hacks when they are complete. Not when they are half done. That's not news.

Plint Michigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 08:35:53 am »
I did kind of want to say something about "A minor level hack? Big deal! Anyone can do those." Guess I wasn't wrong.