News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database  (Read 3811 times)

RHDNBot

ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database
« on: September 16, 2013, 04:13:25 am »

Update By: RHDNBot

This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net's RHDNBot.

The following Hacks have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):

Relevant Link: (http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/)

Lunaria

• Meep
    • View Profile
Re: ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 09:54:18 am »
I was following this news story since I submitted one of my hacks here. ( Darkness returns )

However, what surprised me about this post was when I found one of my other older works being submitted by someone else. ( Super Metroid - Wet Dream Extended ) (That should also not have super metroid in it since it's not actually part of the title.)
Looking into it, it seems someone has submitted two of my hacks here (I'm indifferent about that fact, by the by.) without realising I actually do have account here. So instead the credited the nick I have over on metroidconstruction.com. :v

Not to mention that hack actually does have edited title screen so whoever submitted it was too lazy to dump a screen from that. *shrug*
I'm not sure what to do about this, but it would be less confusing for people if all my works were listed under the same nick, and indeed, account.

mrrichard999

• So Goooood! :D
    • View Profile
    • GameFAQS Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 01:41:05 pm »
Just went through and submitted corrections for those hacks. Should be fixed once approved by the moderators.

snarfblam

• Submission Reviewer
  • CANT HACK METROID
    • View Profile
    • snarfblam
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 05:35:08 pm »
Just went through and submitted corrections for those hacks. Should be fixed once approved by the moderators staff.
Remember, moderators = forum, staff = submissions. (Sometimes this is a source for confusion and drama.)

I approved the corrections. The old profile (Crys) will be removed when somebody with a higher clearance level comes along.