News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Objection! English Translation for Gyakuten Kenji 2 Out Of Beta  (Read 8128 times)

RHDNBot

Update By: SmashManiac

With the help of more than 50 major contributors and after almost 4 years of development including months of public beta testing, Auryn has released the final version of Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth: Prosecutor's Path, a full English translation of Gyakuten Kenji 2 for Nintendo DS.

Gyakuten Kenji 2 is a direct sequel to Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, which is itself a spin-off of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. It is the only game in Capcom's popular Ace Attorney series of visual novels to never have gotten an official English localization.

This game features prosecutor Miles Edgeworth investigating a quick succession of murders, starting with the death of a bodyguard of the President of Zheng Fa during an assassination attempt. With the help of Detective Gumshoe and the self-proclaimed "Grand Thief" Kay Faraday, Edgeworth has to collect evidence and find contradictions in witnesses' testimonies in order to reveal the whole truth about the murders while fighting the juridical system attempting to impede his progress. New to the series is the Logic Chess system where Edgeworth uses his wits to extract information from uncooperative witnesses.

Note that the RNDH Project Page can only host the XDELTA version of the patch due to file size limitations. For the BEAT version of the patch, check the relevant link below.

RHDN Project Page

Relevant Link: (https://gbatemp.net/threads/ace-attorney-investigation-2-prosecutors-path-final-release.367451/)

SmashManiac

• View Profile
For the record, the intended news title was "Objection! English Translation for Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth: Prosecutor's Path Out of Beta", but it got cut off due to a bug in the news submission process. I already contacted the staff to fix it.

Also, this game is awesome. :D

pablitox

• View Profile
I had a blast playing it. Congratulations to the team for such a superb work  :beer:!!
Re taking hajimari no ishi!

NekoBaron

• View Profile
OVERRULED! I had a great time playing I think the previous version of this translation patch and it was great fun to play though.

DvD

• View Profile
    • DvD Translations
Thanks for taking the time to complete the series.  Now, I have a reason to figure out how to get my DS flash card to work...

Corvo

• View Profile
This sure was a big project to tackle. Kudos to Auryn.