News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: 19: Neunzehn for the Famicom Disk System is now in English!  (Read 3400 times)

RHDNBot

Update By: mrrichard999

Posted here on the site is a translation patch in English for the Famicom System Disk game, 19: Neunzehn. This is a single player strategy game in which you can play 1 of 4 factions in which you have to overtake the other 3 in order to win the game. The rules of this game are almost like that of the Japanese chess game Shogi. Each faction has its pros and cons so choose wisely when you decide who you want to play or base your decision on whether you want a more difficult or easy game to play.

RHDN Project Page

Relevant Link

Chpexo

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 09:38:16 pm »
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 12:07:32 pm by Chpexo »

mrrichard999

• So Goooood! :D
    • View Profile
    • GameFAQS Profile
I bet the translation is nice, but I seriously can't make out a single word because of the font...

I just submitted a another patch which can be downloaded from the same page. The .RAR will have the original patch and one with the typical NES font on the Title Screen, Intro, & Ending. Unfortunately I can't edit the game-play text due to there being encoding in where the font lies. It will be available for download once it is accepted from the cue.

Special T

• View Profile
Thank you for the update. I hope the in game font can eventual get changed as well because it is a little hard to read. But, another game translated to english is always a good thing regardless of the font  :)

arromdee

• View Profile
The text which supposedly has the normal NES font still uses the period character from the strange font.