News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Tsuri Kichi Sanpei - Blue Marlin Hen now in English!  (Read 3078 times)

RHDNBot

Update By: mrrichard999

Here is a news announcement for the English translation release for Tsuri Kichi Sanpei - Blue Marlin Hen! This fishing game for the NES is now fully enjoyable for everyone to go out and catch the fish of the sea!

RHDN Project Page

Relevant Link

murve33

• View Profile
Re: Translations: Tsuri Kichi Sanpei - Blue Marlin Hen now in English!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 10:37:43 pm »
Any word on how to play this game? The fish are biting but I have no idea how to catch them. All of the literature I've found is really vague.

Thanks in advance. I'm always overjoyed to play a new English NES translation.

mrrichard999

• So Goooood! :D
    • View Profile
    • GameFAQS Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 11:01:35 pm »
Just a headsup for anyone having issues with the patch, a bad one was submitted on the initial submission but Pacnsacdave has submitted corrected one! Sorry for the mishap!   :laugh:

November 29, 2015, 11:03:04 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Any word on how to play this game? The fish are biting but I have no idea how to catch them. All of the literature I've found is really vague.

Its a matter of pushing the buttons and making sure you have the correct bait & line. It can be difficult at times :P
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 12:03:33 am by mrrichard999 »

TangoBunny

• View Profile
    • TangoBunny's Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 02:35:03 am »

Once the fish bite, you hold down on the d-pad so you lean fully backwards, then let go of down and rapidly press B a handful of times, but not too much that the line breaks.  Then you lean backwards again and repeat.

It took me a while to figure out, too!