News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: ROM Hacks: ROLL♥CHAN5 and ROLL♥CHAN6 - Player Sprite Hack Released! ROLL♥CHAN 1-4 updated with improved sprites!!  (Read 4971 times)

RHDNBot

Update By: Zynk Oxhyde

In commemoration of Mega Man’s 28th Anniversary and beyond!

Zynk Oxhyde previously released ROLL-CHAN! Roll-chan is a player sprite hack which replaces Mega Man with his sister Roll. Today Zynk releases TWO new player sprite hacks:

ROLL-CHAN 5; and

ROLL-CHAN 6

Continue the super robot girl’s adventure in saving the world against the evil Dr. Wily, the mad scientist who made his own army of Robot Masters for his world domination.

Along her journey, Roll has been given new powers by her father-figure/creator, Dr. Light. However, the battle against Dr. Wily has been heightened, with that in mind, Dr. Light has created support units to aid Roll. Items were changed to make them more familiarized to her, and most importantly a pet robot sidekick has been added! Like Mega Man, Rush, the faithful pet robot pooch is also replaced with the Light family’s pet robot cat, Tango the playful spin-balling cat in the Gameboy days, now making its action-filled debut in the battlegrounds!

Roll's battle continues as more unforeseen enemies arises, Protoman's rebellion and a Robot Tournament gone haywire with a new tyrant! Roll-chan needs to step up her game with new powerups, a new support unit, Beat the battle beaker made by Dr.Cossack. And take control of Roll equipped with new special armor that makes way to different paths or gets you to high, unreachable areas!

Fight, Roll! For everlasting peace!

RHDN Project Page

Relevant Link

SunGodPortal

• 2 + 2 = 5
    • View Profile
Cool. It's been a while since I've played me some NES Megaman. I'll play as Roll-chan instead. :)
War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.

Special T

• View Profile
Thank you. This looks really fun!

Josephine Lithius

• Lv. 35 Cutemonger
    • View Profile
    • JosephineLithius @ Tumblr
Yeesss...!  I have been waiting for these!  But what's this?  Roll♥Chan 1-4 got updates, too?  Ha hah, awesome!!

Thank you so much, Zynk!  And please, keep up the good work!
I'm not that hard to find... if you know where to look.
-=( http://josephinelithius.tumblr.com )=-

Dwedit

• View Profile
    • Dwedit's Website
I think I like the old look a lot better.
"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button-pressing overlord."

Plint Michigan

• View Profile
Do any of these have any actual differences in gameplay, or is Megaman and Rush's sprites basically the only thing changed?

Kaz

• View Profile
Do any of these have any actual differences in gameplay, or is Megaman and Rush's sprites basically the only thing changed?
Sprite jobs (very nice looking ones -- though I liked the v.1 Roll action-sprites since her eyes were wider and less serious). Which is good news since it means it works cleanly when combined to gameplay improvements (e.g. the Mega Man 3 enhancements).

darthvaderx

• View Profile
Please add the v1 Roll sprites option in all the packs, yes?

Ness

• View Profile
Stumbled upon this, someone made it for his own enjoyment with the help of his friends, thought you might like it

speedking535

• View Profile
Is it possible that u can do a Roll-chan 7,8,and Roll-chan and Bass?

Josephine Lithius

• Lv. 35 Cutemonger
    • View Profile
    • JosephineLithius @ Tumblr
Stumbled upon this, someone made it for his own enjoyment with the help of his friends, thought you might like it

http://i.imgur.com/A2OaQVd.jpg
That's pretty cool!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 04:53:12 pm by danke »
I'm not that hard to find... if you know where to look.
-=( http://josephinelithius.tumblr.com )=-