News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Family Trainer: Jogging Race now in English!  (Read 2924 times)

RHDNBot

Translations: Family Trainer: Jogging Race now in English!
« on: September 17, 2016, 02:42:00 am »

Update By: mrrichard999

Break out your Power Pad if you got one! Now you can go for a jog in the comfort of your own home! This Power Pad title on the NES is now fully translated into English. Expect some more Power Pad titles to be translated in the future! We hope you enjoy it!

RHDN Project Page

Relevant Link

goldendark007

• View Profile
    • Team Chris!
Re: Translations: Family Trainer: Jogging Race now in English!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 05:02:53 pm »
 :thumbsup:

So awesome!! Pumped to finally play this in english! Keep the Family Trainer/Family Fun Fitness translations coming! Even if it's just he title hacks.. although this complete translation is pretty sweet.

Thanks again!

mrrichard999

• So Goooood! :D
    • View Profile
    • GameFAQS Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 08:45:41 pm »
:thumbsup:

So awesome!! Pumped to finally play this in english! Keep the Family Trainer/Family Fun Fitness translations coming! Even if it's just he title hacks.. although this complete translation is pretty sweet.

Thanks again!

This one had a little bit of text in it so it wasn't too bad. We are wrapping up one of the Takeshi's Castle games up at the moment which looks pretty fun for a Power Pad title.

MathUser2929

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 10:19:04 pm »
So you must use a flashcart to test your hacks? Or is there emulators that work with or emulate the dance pad?

mrrichard999

• View Profile
    • GameFAQS Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2016, 03:11:03 am »
So you must use a flashcart to test your hacks? Or is there emulators that work with or emulate the dance pad?

I didn't test the Jogging game too much but besides what I can access with the regular controller, there isn't much text after that. Its just 2 victory screens from the looks of it.

I am curious to see if the DDR mat for the original Xbox will work with the NES emulator on Xbox though.  I might test it out if the mat works with the emulator.

goldendark007

• View Profile
    • Team Chris!
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2016, 12:47:39 pm »
This one had a little bit of text in it so it wasn't too bad. We are wrapping up one of the Takeshi's Castle games up at the moment which looks pretty fun for a Power Pad title.

Just saw it release!! Holy crap I am so pumped! This is some really cool stuff - keep em coming!

mrrichard999

• View Profile
    • GameFAQS Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2016, 02:26:42 pm »
Just saw it release!! Holy crap I am so pumped! This is some really cool stuff - keep em coming!

Im looking into the 2nd Takeshi's Castle one right now at the moment. Just gota translate the dialogue bubbles in that one and it will be ready to go.  :thumbsup:

MathUser2929

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2016, 04:21:23 pm »
Are you gonna rename it MXC?

mrrichard999

• View Profile
    • GameFAQS Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2016, 05:20:53 pm »
Are you gonna rename it MXC?

Nah, im going to have it retain the original title and content. MXC was more of a mock of it with the people from MST3K but that isn't really present in the translation. Also the game itself doesn't give much room for doing large dialogues like that either.