News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: New Translations Added to the Database  (Read 2795 times)

RHDNBot

  • Guest
Translations: New Translations Added to the Database
« on: June 20, 2017, 09:55:22 am »

Update By: RHDNBot

This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net's RHDNBot.

The following Translations have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):

English
German
Spanish

Relevant Link

SunGodPortal

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2917
  • 2 + 2 = 5
    • View Profile
Re: Translations: New Translations Added to the Database
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 02:29:48 pm »
FYI: The Chrono Trigger patch needs to be remade. The author used the wrong ROM to compare to when making the patch (headered vs unheadered) so the patch contains the entire ROM.
War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.

Chronosplit

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1466
    • View Profile
Re: Translations: New Translations Added to the Database
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 04:13:01 pm »
FYI: The Chrono Trigger patch needs to be remade. The author used the wrong ROM to compare to when making the patch (headered vs unheadered) so the patch contains the entire ROM.
I just noticed this.  Should this get a flag for containing ROM data?  I'll see about contacting the author first.

SunGodPortal

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2917
  • 2 + 2 = 5
    • View Profile
Re: Translations: New Translations Added to the Database
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 07:58:23 pm »
I just noticed this.  Should this get a flag for containing ROM data?  I'll see about contacting the author first.

It should be noted that the hack it is based upon also has this problem with it's headered patch.
War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.

Chronosplit

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1466
    • View Profile
Re: Translations: New Translations Added to the Database
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 02:06:05 pm »
It should be noted that the hack it is based upon also has this problem with it's headered patch.
That would explain why it's over 4 MBs.   Rather than flag that, there's a possibility that I can fix this in Dcotor L's absense and send out a quick update.  It shouldn't be much more than a visit to Headerizer or TUSH as I won't actually be updating the hack.  Most likely when Temporal Flux removed the header, it was forgotten to re-add it somewhere.  I've done that with my addendum before.

EDIT: submitted.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 02:27:10 pm by Chronosplit »