News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: ROM Hacks: MCBHacks back online with a new game!  (Read 3751 times)

RHDNBot

ROM Hacks: MCBHacks back online with a new game!
« on: December 30, 2006, 09:55:37 am »
Update By: Macbee

After a looong time of rest, I decided to return to my ROM Hacks. In 2007 I celebrate nine years in this bizarre hobby and realized that I don't want to quit it.

Most of you probably don't know my work. I'm a kinda of a fraud... I have no idea of how people REALLY hack a game.. I just change some graphics and colors but I'm very happy just doing this.

This time I changed the visual of 1983's "Mario Bros", one of the first games for the Famicom and incredibly fun even for today's standards.

Just because I'm silly with a capital "S", I created the first Japanese commercial for the hack. You can check it out below and see how the game looks now:

http://www.tcheco.com/mcbhacks

The game isn't available yet. But you can get it on 01-01-2007, when my new website will officially open.

Hope you like it!!
Macbee

STAFF Note: You can check out the commercial he made for his hack via this youtube link.

Relevant Link: (http://www.tcheco.com/mcbhacks/)

MathUser2929

• View Profile
Re: ROM Hacks: MCBHacks back online with a new game!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 01:58:12 pm »
The site needs links to your other hacks. Hopefully you went the way of ips so you can have your site linked nowdays.

Me_Dave

• Romhacking Psychoanalyst
    • View Profile
    • Kid Klown's KrazyNES
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 06:02:56 pm »
Well I'm late but anyway nice work, Your hack is cool but the video was better, and it's nice to know that your back.
But where you hiding those other hacks.   
Kid Klown's KrazyNES
They saw what the 600 Member's can do, lets show them what the 54,000 can do.

Panzer88

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
  • GENO means ♥♪!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 07:38:33 pm »
this game is brilliant, I wonder if it would be possible to load those sprites into the FDS game Kaettekita Mario Bros. because the physics are greatly improved in it.
Donate now until 24 April, from the makers of shotwell Geary: a new open-source email client