News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: ROM Hacks: New Submitted Hacks Added to the Database  (Read 4725 times)

RHDNBot

ROM Hacks: New Submitted Hacks Added to the Database
« on: January 01, 2007, 11:05:34 am »
Update By: RHDNBot

This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net's RHDNBot.

The following Hacks have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):

Relevant Link: (http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/)

Garoth Moulinoski

• Disliking that smoke.
    • View Profile
    • My Stuff including Super Smash Karts.
Re: ROM Hacks: New Submitted Hacks Added to the Database
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 02:50:16 pm »
Super Mario Evolution (true) had nice graphics... But I think it was too hard... Like Luigi's Adventure or something (the one based on Luigi's Mansion)... I couldn't get past the second platform! XD
Who will quote me next?
Disclaimer: If it sounds wrong, I may have been posting while asleep.

Panzer88

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
  • GENO means ♥♪!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 06:55:36 pm »
I can't seem to get the Seiken Densetsu 3 3-player Hack to work with 3 players. In fact I'm having trouble getting the second player to work. I'm using ZSNES 1.50 so either it is an in game setting or something is wrong. The patch is working with the rom fine, but I just can't get the 3rd plaey input to respond. Any ideas? thanks in advance for the help.
Donate now until 24 April, from the makers of shotwell Geary: a new open-source email client

Garoth Moulinoski

• Disliking that smoke.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007, 10:55:16 pm »
I can't seem to get the Seiken Densetsu 3 3-player Hack to work with 3 players. In fact I'm having trouble getting the second player to work. I'm using ZSNES 1.50 so either it is an in game setting or something is wrong. The patch is working with the rom fine, but I just can't get the 3rd plaey input to respond. Any ideas? thanks in advance for the help.

Have you tried configuring the emulator's game pads? It's a silly mistake but it can happen... Anyone can a brain/ memory lapse.
Who will quote me next?

Panzer88

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
  • GENO means ♥♪!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2007, 11:46:33 pm »
yeah I have. I configure player one and two to the keyboard (and yes they were configured to different keys), and player 3 to a gamepad, I will get another gamepad so they each have their own input device. I also do NOT have use player 1+2 for 3+4 checked. Still no good. I will keep trying, thanks for the input.
Donate now until 24 April, from the makers of shotwell Geary: a new open-source email client

MathUser2929

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007, 04:02:10 am »
Test to see if you can do 3 players with other 3 player games.

nailbiter

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 04:15:28 am »
I've found a problem in the zelda hack.
There's this one place under the guard house in the beginning that has one of those red/blue switches.
Apparently you're supposed to use the boomerang to hit it.
I say apparently because I was able to get past the blue/red pegs affected by the switch without using the boomerang by using a spin attack to hit the switch from a small distance.

I didn't even know there was a boomerang down there until I read the readme.
When I found the "big chest key" down there I just assumed it was for the big chest in the first floor of the guard house since I didn't see any other chests, though I apparently missed one down where I got the big key.

well, point is that I got out without the boomerang, and since the place seals off after exiting with zelda there's no way to go back in and get it.

I'd take a pic of the place exactly that it happened at, but like I said, it's sealed off now.

Guess I should go back and take a pic after all, but I hate doing things repeatedly.

I don't know how important the boomerang is in later parts of the game, but I can guess.

Garoth Moulinoski

• Disliking that smoke.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 10:17:37 am »
I think you should take that over to the Zelda Parallel Worlds topic on the, I think, General Romhacking forum... You'll get better input there. I still haven't been able to try it! XD
Who will quote me next?

nailbiter

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2007, 01:26:31 pm »
All right.
I'm not really sure why I didn't look for a topic there first.