News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Crash n the Boys: Fighting Challenge Arrives at Last  (Read 948 times)

RHDNBot

Update By: El Duderino

Crash ā€˜nā€™ the Boys continue their rampage through the Western region, this time with Crash ā€˜nā€™ the Boys: Fighting Challenge.

This is a localization of the title screen for Nekketsu Kakutou Densetsu. This patch only changes the title screen.

Check it out and enjoy.

RHDN Project Page

Relevant Link

Pennywise

• I'm curious
    • View Profile
    • Yojimbo's Translations
Re: Translations: Crash n the Boys: Fighting Challenge Arrives at Last
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 05:08:55 pm »
I've got my own Kunio side project going that I've mentioned here and there. The goal being to localize the titles while trying to remain faithful to the Japanese. I've hacked the title screens for Nekketsu Kouha Kunio, Nekketsu Dodgeball and Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari. I also have a mockup for this game which I've yet to actually hack in, but I'll get to it. I also have a new translation for the game which I'll eventually get around to hacking in.

Naturally, King of the Streets is a bit of a stretch, but I believe it's also the name of the tournament and I wanted something that sounds cool. Plus the title works with the animation where the logo is split up into 4 parts.

Googie

• I'd like to solve the puzzle... Jiggers!
    • View Profile
    • My work in progress ROM Hacking site
Re: Translations: Crash n the Boys: Fighting Challenge Arrives at Last
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 01:31:07 pm »
I really dig your title screen, it has so much flavor. :D