I should mention, I did get the script 100% inserted. It looks like all of the 'standard' story text is just fine. There are plenty of issues to work out though for 'non standard' text such as letters, choices, and any misc text. The game uses at least 10 different size text boxes, probably more. No box information is stored in the script blocks either. So, plenty of work on those things. The in game auto formatter accounts for most of this by figuring out how large the text window is automatically. However, several boxes are just too small to fit what they need and will need to be expanded.
And naturally, I've found a bit of text that was not dumped due to being in a different format in a different part of the ROM.
Typical end of project pattern.. It takes awhile to do that last 5% or 10%.