News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: New Submitted Translations Added to the Database  (Read 4535 times)

RHDNBot

Translations: New Submitted Translations Added to the Database
« on: January 14, 2008, 04:37:15 pm »
Update By: RHDNBot

This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net's RHDNBot.

The following Translations have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):

Relevant Link: (http://www.romhacking.net/trans/)

Nezz

Re: Translations: New Submitted Translations Added to the Database
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 04:32:54 am »
There seems to be something wrong with the Gekitou Burning Pro Wrestling patch. The IPS is larger than the ROM. Has anyone managed to make it work?

snesmaster40

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 05:04:04 am »
It should work. The rom that was originally hacked was not the one that you can find on the net today and would require having to run the ROM through a tool to convert it.
Are we not men?

Lilinda

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 05:10:12 am »
The IPS isn't bigger than the rom for me... Try redownloading it or the rom.

Also, the translation is far from complete... I'll edit the entry to reflect that.

Edit: Oh, shit! I got the game wrong... I'm going to go fix my changes right away. >.<
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 05:15:35 am by I.S.T. »
Retired moderator/staff member as of July 14th 2016

Nezz

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 08:00:41 am »
It should work. The rom that was originally hacked was not the one that you can find on the net today and would require having to run the ROM through a tool to convert it.
So what's the filesize of the target ROM? I tried the original overdump and the current good dump, and neither worked.

Lilinda

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 08:20:21 am »
So what's the filesize of the target ROM? I tried the original overdump and the current good dump, and neither worked.

I got it to work... I downloaded the game from emuasylum, the ! dump. Most likely it's a header issue, with your rom either not having or having a header. Download NRST(You can find it here.) and use it to remove or add a header.
Retired moderator/staff member as of July 14th 2016