News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Golvellius (MSX) English translation release!  (Read 6877 times)

RHDNBot

Translations: Golvellius (MSX) English translation release!
« on: April 24, 2008, 08:16:53 pm »

Update By: Novalia Spirit

After months of working on it on and off, I have finally completed my English translation of Golvellius for the MSX. The game is an action RPG in the same vein as The Legend of Zelda, with the exception that the dungeons resemble either a side-scroller or a top-down shooter, depending on the area in the game.

You can grab the patch on my homepage, linked below; should you ever get stuck, be sure to visit the “Overworld Map” page. Fans of this game should note that the “Golvellius” section of my website will eventually be complemented with monster statistics, algorithms, secrets I have learned while hacking the game, and possibly a French translation.

Staff - Patch also available here at RHDN.

Relevant Link: (http://novaliaspirit.99k.org/)

Lleu

• Poop Angel
    • View Profile
Re: Translations: Golvellius (MSX) English translation release!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 09:04:15 pm »
O.M.G.  Golvellius.

You, sir, are my hero.  I've loved this game ever since I got the Master System version for my birthday.  Just hearing people mention it warms my cold, tarnished, metallic heart.  Thank you for dedicating time on this game.

FallenAngel2387

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 10:48:46 pm »
interesting timing, http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/ just covered this in their latest update

The Spoony Hou

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 11:46:06 pm »
Finally, I can get this patch! Their homepage has been down for some days now.

Karzon

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 02:16:38 am »
The blue Randar/Lander guy brings back memories of The Guardian Legend.  I should get around to playing that game's prequel (Guardic) and this sometime.