News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Tsukihime translation updated to 56.17%, new Revolve website  (Read 4750 times)

RHDNBot

This is an automated message generated by Romhacking.net's RHDNBot.

Update By: deekay

The editing of the translated Tsukihime script is at 56.17% according to the latest updates at the Mirror Moon website thanks mainly to the return of Ryuusoul. There are some month old screenshots over there, new to me, and possibly new to you as well.

Also, there is new website up for Revolve Translations which is currently handling the Melty Blood Re-Act translation. Thier URL is http://www.revolve-trans.org/.

Updated 3/29- Revolve has clarified their post and stated that editing, not translation, of the Tsukihime script is currently at 56.17%

Relevant Link: (http://mirrormoon.org/)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 08:10:18 pm by Nightcrawler »

KaioShin

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
    • View Profile
    • The Romhacking Aerie
Hm, they are at 56,17% with the editing, translation is already finshed  ;D
All my posts are merely personal opinions and not statements of fact, even if they are not explicitly prefixed by "In my opinion", "IMO", "I believe", or similar modifiers. By reading this disclaimer you agree to reply in spirit of these conditions.

Ultimate

• RPG and Strategy Player
    • View Profile
Really? ^^ That's good, I really want to play it as I liked the anime.

Syntax

Like KaioShin said, the progress is at 56.17% for the script rewrite, not the translation. This is taken directly from the Mirror Moon site:

EDIT: Looks like some clarification is needed. The progress is referring to the rewrite, -not- the translation (that was finished long ago). Yes, romhacking.net, I'm looking at you :p

Maybe somebody should update the news article? :)

Nightcrawler

• View Profile
    • Nightcrawler's Translation Corporation
This is quite funny.  Why wouldn't the author just come here, use the contact staff form, or board, and tell us about the news being incorrect?

Instead, they make a news update on their site pointing at us in hopes that we just might read it.

Yeah.. there's some logic I don't get.

Just for the sake of irony, I'm not going to change that right now. I'm going to write myself a reminder in hopes that I just might read it later today. ;D
TransCorp - Over 20 years of community dedication.
Dual Orb 2, Wozz, Emerald Dragon, Tenshi No Uta, Glory of Heracles IV SFC/SNES Translations

zalas

• View Profile
Well, both would actually be best.  If someone at RHDN interprets something wrong, then it would be likely that other people would interpret it wrong as well when reading the original site.

Talbain

• Moo.
    • View Profile
    • et tu gamer
According to them, they're also going to translate Fate/Stay Night.  I'm looking forward to that if/when they get it translated.