The GoldenEye hacking community has been very active over the past few months, with lots of new solo missions and multiplayer maps:
- Counter-Strike Map Pack - Monkeyface released this great conversion of ten maps from Counter-Strike, for use in GoldenEye's multiplayer mode.
- Attack Ship Bridge - A solo map from Perfect Dark converted for use in GoldenEye multiplayer by Kode-Z.
- Air Base Hangar & dataDyne HQ Extraction Lobby - Two more PD solo to GE multiplayer conversions, these ones were done by 00dark.
- Japanese Facility, Yoshida Dam, KAIENTAI Frigate, Chinese Temple, & Conkster Control Bunker - Five new solo missions from TAKA Michinoku9.1, which take place in various maps from the original game. These all follow their own storyline, and should be played in order.
- All Bonds Patch - Mark Kane has released the best “All Bonds” patch to date, which makes use of the textures left over from the extra Bond actor models that were removed from the game.
- Grid & Aztec Complex - I also had two releases, new missions taking place in what were previously multiplayer-only maps. First up, the Grid from PD and the Complex from GE. The Grid is a classic GE stealth mission, similar to Bunker, while the Complex is a tribute to the original Aztec mission.
Be sure to check Goldeneye Vault for older releases that weren't mentioned in this news post, this is only a roundup of November and December's releases.Relevant Link: