News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Ultra Baseball Jitsumeiban Complete English Patch Released  (Read 5590 times)

RHDNBot

Update By: vx

Ultra Baseball Jitsumeiban for the SNES has finally been 100% translated into English.

Ultra Baseball Jitsumeiban (or Real Names Version) is the third game released in
the Ultra Baseball Series. The first two games were released in the US under the
titles of “Baseball Simulator 1,000″.

Relevant Link: (http://www.romhacking.net/trans/1371/)

FallenAngel2387

• View Profile
heh, guess there aren't enough geek/sports fan combinations. never been a sports fan myself, but congrats on finishing a translation hack.

iapetus

• View Profile
Looking forward to playing this! Thanks for translating it.

Darkmoon

• View Profile
Heh, Never been much of a sports game fan, but I remember having a blast with Baseball Simulator 1,000 with friends, with all the special pitches and stuff.  =P

Gil Galad

• View Profile
    • Homepage of Gil Galad
Yeah, Baseball Simulator series is a blast. I used to play the SNES version all of the time back when I had a SNES. Perhaps I'll get to playing this game soon. Lately I've been playing Lennus II.
Homepage of Gil Galad || New Forum

“I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. ”

vx

• View Profile
    • SNES VX TRANSLATIONS
I'm not a big sports fan either, but I did enjoy these games (esp. the edit and sim modes). We're working on Super 2 and Jitsumeiban 2 right now  ;)

Hope everyone enjoys it.
"A hack of all trades but a master of none"

VX