News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: New Translations Added to the Database  (Read 3491 times)

RHDNBot

Translations: New Translations Added to the Database
« on: June 01, 2009, 10:18:43 am »
Update By: RHDNBot

This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net's RHDNBot.

The following Translations have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):

Relevant Link: (http://www.romhacking.net/trans/)

Special T

• View Profile
Re: Translations: New Translations Added to the Database
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 01:22:58 am »
How do you apply MSX patches?

I've got SD Snatcher working on BlueMSX but I have no idea how to patch the game because the files included here are .dsk and not .ips which I'm used too. Any ideas?

Spinner 8

• Pink Pretty Princess
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 02:11:27 am »
How do you apply MSX patches?

I've got SD Snatcher working on BlueMSX but I have no idea how to patch the game because the files included here are .dsk and not .ips which I'm used too. Any ideas?

The ones linked here from this news post are actually full disk images. They probably shouldn't be here on RHDN (I think they were actual patches before the data was lost), but you should be able to run them directly with no problems.

Nightcrawler

• View Profile
    • Nightcrawler's Translation Corporation
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 08:13:22 am »
Yes. We did have patches previously, which is what the description refers to, but somehow we got another archive in there. Must have taken it from the author's page or something while trying to restore. If anybody has a copy of the archive with patches in it, please replace it. Otherwise, what we have really should be removed.
TransCorp - Over 20 years of community dedication.
Dual Orb 2, Wozz, Emerald Dragon, Tenshi No Uta, Glory of Heracles IV SFC/SNES Translations

Special T

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 09:47:38 am »
Well I inserted the SD-Snatcher1-Eng.dsk into Disk Drive A....
then is asks me to insert sound cartridge, so I inserted SCC-I Cartridge in Cartridge Slot 1.

It works but the game sounds awful... I don't know if I did anything wrong or if it's suppose to sound like that.