|Released By||Chris M. Covell|
|Release Date||19 April 2001|
|Last Modified||15 December 2015|
Solar Wars is a tank combat game like Scorched Earth on the PC, or Scorched Tanks on the Amiga. The game is two-player and pits you against a foe throughout our solar system. Here are some of the features in Solar Wars:
- Fight against a friend using two controllers, or the same controller.
- Fight on ten different worlds, each with its own gravity, atmosphere, and climate.
- Multiple types and looks of terrain.
- 64 different screens worth of randomly-selected terrain.
- 4 different endings.
- Pumpin’ soundtrack.
- Vibrant colours.
- State-of-the-art. High-resolution graphics. :-)
- Freeware, check README.TXT for details.
User Review Information
No User Reviews!