(1 to 1) of 1 Results
New Final Fantasy VI Hack Includes Harder Gameplay & Comprehensive Changes
05 February 2011 5:56PM EST - Update by Gogo13
A brand new Final Fantasy VI gameplay modification has been released, complete with sweeping changes across the board:
- Much harder enemies
- New damage curves, HP curves, MP curves, and XP curves.
- Vast changes to monster AI, skills, and hero skills such as spells, espers, Lores, Swdtech, Blitzes, Dances, Tools, and Rages.
- Entirely new items, from the slightly different to the game-changing and super-powerful
- New spell animations
- Hero stats have been changed, with a focus to make each hero a competitive choice
- Lastly, the Colloseum has been completely redone, with every item yielding a viable foe and progressing to better items.
Even more surprising is the supporting documentation. A bestiary, a table of the new XP, HP, and MP curves, and even the excel file used to make the game (with way more information than anyone would care to read) is included.
If you love Final Fantasy VI, and have yearned for the challenging and complex game it should have been, be sure to give this new mod a look!