Mega Man X6 Tweaks Patcher
|Game||Mega Man X6|
|Release Date||14 May 2018|
|Last Modified||08 August 2018|
Tweaks and customization that can be done with this tool:
- Status changes of injured Reploids.
- Filtering the list of injured Reploids to remove some of them.
- Customizable Rank/Souls/Event triggers table.
- Enabling the Nightmare Zero Lvl 4 fight that unlocks Black Zero.
- Starting as Zero, allowing you to fight Nightmare Zero as him.
- Customizable options for lives and continues
- Always be able to exit stages
- Skipping dialogues and navigator alerts.
- Disabling Nightmare Effects
- Starting with Parts and characters, armors, upgrades on a New Game.
- Remapped Zero’s Sentsuizan (Hack by Z3R0X)
- Zero’s Hyoroga and Shadow Armor’s jump heigh (Hack by Z3R0X)
- X’s saber slash duration/speed (Hack by Z3R0X)
- Customizable Orbs behavior: regeneration, turning back into enemies, etc.
- Complete customization of Dash speeds, duration, including the Hyper Dash part, plus removal of limits.
- Options to make Blade Armor better: more damage, better Mach Dash options.
- Damage bonus against the two less liked enemies fo the game, Nightmare Snake (aka Donut) and the Nightmare Mother.
- Make armorless X and Zero have the same defense as X’s armors.
- Overhauled cheat codes and unlockables, making the Ultimate Armor available in-game, the option to start the game with Zero available, and making cheat codes combinables.
The patcher has little to no error handling. Make sure your BIN file and directory is accessible before using, and that your inputs make sense (ex.: have Souls requeriments in ascending order; don’t get yourself stuck by enabling “infinite lives” without enabling “always Exit Stage”, etc.). It’s also recommended patching outside of synced folders (Dropbox, Google Drive), or at least pausing those services during patching.
STARWIN’s EDC/ECC Recalculator is included and should run automatically as part of the patching process. This is necessary for the modified BIN to run properly on hardware and accurate emulators.
(This was written in AutoHotkey and released as-is), so in case you have any problem with it, a spreadsheet with all the information to do these edits directly on an Hex editor is available too: “Mega Man X6 Tweaks Spreadsheet”.
Customization and options? Yes!Reviewed By: Thirteen 1355 on 15 Jul 2019
This utility is an offshoot of the Mega Man X6 Tweaks hack, which adds a slew of improvements to the game. The patcher, however, allows you to choose which of these improvements (and a few more) you would like to patch. This allows for way more customization compared to the Tweaks hack, something I wholeheartedly applaud.
Version 15 Recommended - Yes
|Customization and options? Yes!||Thirteen 1355||15 Jul 2019||15||Yes|