|Released By||Nathan Tolbert (gauauu)|
|Release Date||23 June 2008|
|Last Modified||19 January 2019|
Anguna is a homebrew game for Gameboy Advance and Nintendo DS, featuring art by Chris Hildenbrand. It was released in 2008.
- 5 dungeons and a large overworld to explore.
- Multiple weapons and items including: a sword, bow & arrows, bear traps, dynamite, lantern, magic boots, and more.
- Many hidden rooms, secrets, and powerups.
- Lots of interesting enemies and boss monsters.
- NEW Bonus Ice Dungeon with Warp Ring powerup.
User Review Information
Nice!Reviewed By: Xannim on 27 Nov 2019
This is basicly Zelda with less puzzles and more action!
The Music and Artwork are nice and the level design was pretty good too.
My only gripe is that the game crashes when choosing to Continue after you die.
Good stuff tough.
Version 0.95 Recommended - Yes
|Nice!||Xannim||27 Nov 2019||0.95||Yes|