Super Mario Bros 2 NES Editor
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Game||Super Mario Bros. 2|
|Release Date||01 June 2014|
|Last Modified||27 May 2017|
An advanced Super Mario Bros 2 Level editor for the NES platform. In this editor you dont need to place any special objects, its will be placed automaticaly by editor.
From author of NESPrincEd and Duck Tales 2 level editors.
Source code: https://github.com/loginsinex/smb2
SMB2's GreatEdReviewed By: Zerano on 28 Mar 2020
This is just……. i have no words. This is amazing. You have done it again, ALXR. This has nearly everything that made GreatEd…… great. But, watch out, there’s even more!
- You can edit objects and change their layer
- You can set the setting of the worlds
- An Objects Explorer that’s useful for keeping track of how much space is left
- Able to set how much levels in each world
- A bunch of things that make this better than it’s successor (i can’t blame them tho, SMB1 is pretty limited compared to it’s sequel)
– ALXR, please never stop making these editors. In fact, i want you to make a SMB3 Editor. You took hacker’s wishes and did what was considered impossible. You make the best editors. These editors are the best. Never stop.
Version 0.1 Recommended - Yes
|SMB2's GreatEd||Zerano||28 Mar 2020||0.1||Yes|
|Best Editor to Date||CatLizard||25 May 2017||0.1||Yes|
|Better than others||SMWAgent09AF||10 Aug 2016||0.1||Yes|
|YES!||Googie||27 Jun 2016||0.1||Yes|