No Alternate Title
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Genre||Action > Shooter|
|Game Date||23 August 1997|
|Release Date||30 Dec 2014|
|Last Modified||12 July 2019|
GoldenEye 007 is an action shooter game for the Nintendo 64.
A complete Spanish translation of the Nintendo 64 classic:
- All texts are translated except the names of control configuration (1.1 Honey, 1.2 Solitaire, …). Also, some textures with English text have been modified and translated into Spanish.
- Added special Spanish characters á,é,í,ó,ú,ñ,¡,¿.
- Some dialogs have been modified with quotes from the 1995 movie.
- Corrected the name of the helicopter from ‘Pirate’ to ‘Tiger’ as it’s seen in the movie. Textures have also been corrected.
- Corrected “Arkangelsk” with “Arkhangelsk”, the native russian name. Also, “Janus” has been translated as “Jano”, according with the Spanish translation of the movie and the name of the Roman god.
- The credits have been modified to add the spanish translator and some personal thanks.
Here are some videos running the translation:
A 1.0 version was released on 22th December 2010 including a patch for Wii64.
A 1.1 version was released on 1st August 2011 with lots of corrections.
A 1.2 version was released on 5th May 2013 fixing an issue with audio while playing on real console using Everdrive64.
A 2.0 version was released on 30th Dec 2014. Everything has been revised and thanks to IlDucci’s hacking skills the translation is better than ever. A PAL patch is also available.
ROM / ISO Information:
- GoldenEye 007 (U) [!].z64
- CRC32: B6330846
- MD5: 70C525880240C1E838B8B1BE35666C3B
- SHA-1: ABE01E4AEB033B6C0836819F549C791B26CFDE83
- SHA-256: 2CDCEC8A9F0CB6E36337F3EE39D8AD105DC8AFA6BA1C02D466E8F5B771F9A162