eXceed: Gun Bullet Children
No Alternate Title
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Genre||Action > Shooter|
|Release Date||18 Oct 2013|
|Last Modified||20 October 2013|
eXceed: Gun Bullet Children is an action shooter for the PC.
The Enhanced English patch for eXceed: Gun Bullet Children brings a complete English translation of the first game in the eXceed series, while also retaining the original Japanese text as an option. While this is not an official patch, the translation itself was officially done by Nyu Media, and other than a few minor fixes, directly reflects the English language script on their site.
- Story Mode can now be selected in either English or the original Japanese language.
- A new prologue menu item can be viewed to read the backstory to the game.
- A new text intro is shown at the beginning of story mode.
- Tinatu’s name has been changed to Chinatsu in order to correctly
match the other games in the series.
- Fixed various spelling typos in the menu of original japanese version.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Original exceed.exe has these properties:
- CRC-32 (Ethernet and PKZIP): BEC19168
- SHA-1: 38DEC195D53DD7F36E3C71E6710917B495FC31B3
- SHA-256: 22C6A43781392CF4993747B722880E6C5AB93CB5FACD61CDA8DE28DD29D76D84
- MD-5: 76FC0F1AE86FBCEF8C21C545D1A7732A
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|recoculatedspline||Hacking||Full Hacking & Translation|