Nintendo Entertainment System
Moero TwinBee: Cinnamon Hakase o Sukue!
Burnin' TwinBee: The Rescue of Dr. Cinnamon!
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Genre||Action > Shooter|
|Game Date||September 1987|
|Release Date||05 Aug 2015|
|Last Modified||05 August 2015|
Stinger is an action shooter game for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
Here is an English translation for the game Moero TwinBee - Cinnamon Hakase o Sukue, otherwise known as Stinger in the US. Stinger was a stripped down version of what this game was and it also eliminated the option to have 3-players. Now you can enjoy the Japanese version in English which not only has the 3-Player option but also has the included dialogue translated!
- The only thing that was not done due to the compression of graphics was the part in the introduction where the lab explodes and Japanese characters pop up which means BOOM!
- Also if someone is familiar with how the graphics compression works and would like to redo the title screen graphics, please let me know!
ROM / ISO Information:
- Moero TwinBee - Cinnamon Hakase o Sukue! (Japan).nes - NOINTRO
- CRC32: AC0A622B
- MD5: 27DE176ED56F62F09800701C35361099
- SHA-1: 54057087981E470F006D2A77B1AFD8C9935333F3
- SHA-256: 2A7DA3D85950F788F05600B9EF58C642398B4FFC155E5EA59CC8B10FD51C364A
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|FlashPV||Original Hacking||Insertion of English alphabet into ROM from French translation.|
|BahaBulle||Original Hacking||Creation & usage of Insertion/Extraction compression tool used in French translation.|