No Alternate Title
|Released By||Xiao Shi|
|Patching Information||Targets BIN/Cue (Disc Based)|
|Published By||ESP Software|
|Game Date||24 June 1999|
|Release Date||29 Jun 2007|
|Last Modified||30 June 2019|
Grandia is a role playing game for the PlayStation.
This patch is created for the Japanese version of Grandia. This patch will translate the game from Japanese to Chinese, except for the CG scenes is not been subbed.
The reason for patching the BIOS is that the translation uses a special BIOS so it cannot be played on a console, only on an emulator. All the Chinese Characters are stored in that Special BIOS file, the BIOS file could not be uploaded here as it violated RHDN Policies.
When patching, it might show an error “The size of the image is incorrect, continue?”, press “Yes” to continue patching the file. This happens due to different rips of BIN/ISO files, it would not be an issue for ripped BIN/ISO that are different from original rip.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Disc 1 (SLPS-02124)
- MD5: 2D540CB5AC2535BC0F45AC8273C6758A
- SHA1: 3EF69E1FE52D794386636D11810BEA5E9BFC8E81
- SHA-256: 51E2D4E37A213197147CEFE601C492DAF4C67502D1184072F1BE4E0DC8C49F10
- Disc 2 (SLPS-02125)
- MD5: 4B0725D127412C9347CDCF1F7FA582F9
- SHA1: 4CAA1A0023ED47A89A612C1F80CB46ED85128C87
- SHA-256: 017A967BB3DD840CC0B90F04DD83F0DAB4AE3F81C70D8089E1FCD6DB707DC467