Rockman & Forte
Mega Man & Bass
|Patching Information||No-Header (SNES)|
|Genre||Action > Platformer|
|Game Date||24 April 1998|
|Release Date||26 Dec 2014|
|Last Modified||14 February 2019|
After defeating the evil Dr. Wily numerous times, the robotic hero Mega Man is called into action once again when a powerful being known as King defeats Protoman and threatens humanity. Knowing the threat, Mega Man’s rival, Bass, decides to take care of everything with his own hands.
The game is of the action-platform genre where the player advances by defeating bosses and acquiring their characteristic weapons. MEGAMAN & BASS lets the player choose between the titular characters, each playing different from the other.
All texts in the game are translated and accented, and the graphics have been modified. Title screen and further designed based on the GBA version.
- Texts: 100%
- Graphics: 100%
- Accents: 100%
- Revision: 100% (The revision of the texts was made based on the new Brazilian/Portuguese orthography.)
ROM / ISO Information:
- Rockman & Forte (J) [!].smc - GOODSNES 3.04
- CRC32: 5047E0D4
- MD5: 55D9CDB05F53A3F7A5E3EACB81B28F09
- SHA-1: BCD2FC38B4E4BF6B811B00301F349E85CA48FE1A
- SHA-256: 4FC2832E7AA01D105CA67977B38840EC1188869B5E74D20E58613C1CD127D78F
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|denim||Hacking||Full Hacking & Translation to Portuguese|