Pokémon: Blue Version
Pocket Monsters Ao
Pocket Monsters Blue
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Game Date||15 October 1996|
|Release Date||21 Aug 2019|
|Last Modified||26 August 2019|
As the root from where all catch-them-all-collection craze came, this is the collector version of the very first installment of the Pokemon series of video games.
In case you’ve really lived into another galaxy during the last one-or-two decades, just know that this is an RPG where you play a young boy, who’s very interested in pocket monsters (Pokemon, for short) that roam the land. He wants to tame as many as possible and to bring them to tournaments and battle against other Pokemon tamers.
The game has a coming-of-age nicely told story, RPG turn-based battles, and does everything it can to get you to collect and raise your pokemon. As you raise them, they evolve into different forms which have various added or new powers and skills. Pokemon also have a sort of affinity, and when you pit them one against the other, it’s best to have the right kind of pokemon at your disposal for maximum effect.
Despite the popularity of Pokémon in Latin America, there is not an exclusive translation of Pokémon games for that territory, first receiving the video game in English and then inheriting the translation from Spain, which contains very different terms from those used within the franchise in Latin America.
This new version of Pokémon Blue is 100% translated exclusively for Latin America.
- 100% Neutral Spanish Translation (Latino)
- The attacks and terms of the dubbed anime in Mexico are respected
- Translation errors of the original version were corrected
- Censorship of some dialogues applied in the West was eliminated
- It is possible to battle and trade Pokémon with official versions
ROM / ISO Information:
- Pokemon - Edicion Azul (Spain) (SGB Enhanced).gb
- CRC32: D95416F9
- MD5: 6E7663F908334724548A66FC9C386002