Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3
Game Boy Advance
|Platform||Game Boy Advance|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Game Date||06 January 2005|
|Release Date||31 March 2019|
|Last Modified||02 April 2019|
It’s an RPG with characters from the Tales of series, it’s got this really long intro with characters from another dimension, and I can’t figure out how to play it.
Curse you, Namco, and your complicated games!
v1.00 Literally 10 years later, to the day, it now has a VWF and the first two missions worth of story translation. Still needs a translator for the rest of the story. Perhaps we’ll have better luck on that front next decade.
v0.26 Wow, some readable text! The game’s intro is now translated (and it looks AWESOME), as is the credits screen in the game’s title - but the rest of the game is still in Japanese. This is still some awesome progress, though!
- (Kitsune Sniper, I’m guessing? Spinner 8?)
ROM / ISO Information:
- Tales of the World - Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Japan).gba - NOINTRO
- CRC32: 1867CCEF
- MD5: 289BBB2E151A6CA11F896CA4712C9835
- SHA-1: 263B5BA40B1E0AFBC2C23F478CC83F794846A47F
- SHA-256: D083D66B818B1353A449AF7F1DD4232B490C254A4107951A3749973D03A0A394
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|