|Category||Debuggers / Special Emulators|
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Release Date||16 September 2018|
|Last Modified||21 September 2018|
Mesen is a high-accuracy NES and Famicom emulator and NSF player for Windows.
- High Accuracy: A lot of effort has gone into making Mesen as accurate as possible.
- High Compatibility: Over 290 mappers supported (all licensed games supported)
- NES, Famicom, Famicom Disk System, Dendy, VS System, NSF and NSFe emulation is supported.
- General: Save States, Rewinding, Movie/Audio Recording, Overclocking, Cheat Codes.
- Video: Numerous video filters, customizable palettes/overscan, support for HDNes’ HD packs.
- Audio: Stereo effects, per-channel volume and panning, equalizer, etc.
- Misc: Netplay, 7z/zip support, IPS/BPS patch support, automatic updates, and more!