(61 to 62) of 62 Results
M.I.J.E.T. Presents an Enhancement Patch for Contra: Hard Corps
29 September 2008 2:49PM EST - Update by Pennywise
It’s a hack, not a retranslation, although the script has been cleaned up. Lots of minor tweaks and things to make this my ideal version of the far superior USA release. There may even be some undocumented stuff I added…
- Copyright screen edited slightly.
- Copyright screen can now be skipped by pressing the start button.
- Minor rewording in options menus.
- Maximum number of lives in options menu increased to 5 (default is still 3).
- Got rid of the annoying “press start to exit” feature in some menus.
- Start button can now be used to confirm some options.
- Start button can now be used to select your character.
- Mission briefings can now be skipped by pressing the start button.
- You can now hold buttons B & C to skip through text faster.
- In-game font fixed such that lower-case characters are now usable.
- Added an alternate font (activated with a code).
- Added ‘e accent aigu’ for ‘coup d’état’.
- Script corrected, edited, and optimized.
- Soft reset added.
The MIJET Phantasy
15 June 2007 12:50PM EST - Update by Pennywise
Phantasy Star fans rejoice! A Phantasy Star adventure never in English until now. Although this isn’t your average Phantasy Star game, it’s a text adventure with role playing elements. If your life needs a little more phantasy then don’t hesitate to play this game.