Newest Translations

Samurai Shodown! 2 Crystal Quest Bionic Battler Super Chinese World 2

Newest Utilities

Road Rash (Sega CD) Editor Mario Party Tools ECCRegen Road Rash 1 Bike Editor

Newest Reviews

Ocarina of Time Redux Eternal Champions - Special Edition Dragonball - Dragon's Mystery (Upgraded) Unnamed Super Mario Land Graphics Hack

Featured Hack Images

Double Dragon (Jimmy Edition) Go! Go! Cosmo Cops! Japanese language fix Magic Kids Shin Megami Tensei debug mode patch

Featured Translation Images

Phantasy Star Adventure Space Squash Mugen Senshi Valis II Jazz Jackrabbit

Recent Updates

Daisenryaku

21 November 2001 - Reflection by Dave

Reflection

Alright, this is the first Rom translating/hacking project I finished and released under the name of Gaijin Productions.

Earlier, I attempted doing Daisenryaku for SNES, Fire Emblem 1 and Dodge Danpei for Genesis. however I needed to get a project that could be done asap!!

Daisenryaku had graphic compression, Fire Emblem 1, well even with Albert’s permission to use his translations and my translator also working on it, the script was taking too long, and Dodge danpei had graphic compression (also at the time there were no good graphics viewer for the genesis).

Then i found Daisenryaku for GB. Hacking wise it was probably the most simple game to work with! Translation wise it was a bit of a bitch, used alot of “destruction” and military related terms in Japanese i wasn’t too familiar with (well familiar with now). My translator for this was look4sheep, after many nights, we managed to finish it within a reasonable amount of time.