Captain Tsubasa 2 - Hyper Edition
Hack of Captain Tsubasa Vol. II: Super Striker
Captain Tsubasa 2 - Hyper Edition
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Hack Release Date||17 November 2008|
|Last Modified||11 November 2015|
This is a cheaters edition of Captain Tsubasa 2:
- You have infinite stamina, infinite swaps in game and the best possible stats.
You play until the Asian Cup Matches with the Following Team:
- 1.Wakabayashi (GK)
When you reach the Asian Cup Matches, you’ll get the same team, but the following characters in the bench:
- 20.Wakashimazu (GK)
- 21.Morisaki (GK)
- All your characters (except the ones in the bench that are not Japan players), have a special tackle, passcut, block and 1-2 combination.
- You allways have max experience. All your team members stats are raised.
- You can do any shot of the game with any of your characters (34 shots). The same goes with the special dribbles (6 dribbles) and passes (3 passes). Just exit the respective menu by pressing the B button, then re-enter to advance to the next page of skills. This does not apply to the passes menu, because there’s only 3 of them.
- All your dribbles and tackles will allways have success.
- You have infinite swaps, before a match and in the middle of the game.
- If you press the start button in the middle of a match, you will set your score to 50 goals and finish the match almost instantly, no matter wich half you’re playing in.
- Now you can make any special catch with any GK:
- Left: Rolling Save
- B + Left: Illusion Save
- Right: Dark Illusion
Use the following combinations on the GK screen, then press A:
- Team edit: Just go to the pass screen, place the cursor on the desired player, press select, then press left or right to modify its value. Press select again to save changes.
- You can see most shot cynematics no matter the state of the ball.
- All your characters (except the ones in the bench that are not Japan players) will dribble much faster now.
- Changed back all CPU teams to have the default characters, since you can use Team Edit to modify them.
- Removed the press select to swap GK, because now you can use any Special Catch with any GK.
Thank you very much to:
- All the GSHI members for its help, Pugsy, Visitntx, Ugetab and all the cool GSHI staff.
- mazong1123: He maked a great hack tool for this rom. I’ve used some of the info on the documentation of his application to make the special skills of the GKs avalaible.
- Hayabusa Kun: For translating this great game to english. Without his translation, this work would have been impossible.
ROM / ISO Information:
- File: Captain Tsubasa Vol. II - Super Striker (J).nes
- CRC32: EFE35D6F
- MD5: 77012436 A85B7385 2E0A4F36 856373DF
- SHA1: 688629B2 CD41E518 287E23F7 6E03860F 605A656A
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
User Review Information
Incredible.......Reviewed By: captain78 on 30 Apr 2013
This is beyond amazing. It’s simply left me speechless! Thank you so much. When this game first came out on nintendo, I was in middle school back in the 90’s. We used to pass the cheats and lend the cartridges to each other in class and we would get caught and get in trouble LOL. There is so much of my childhood tied to Captain Tsubasa’s TV series as well as the video games. I remember before I discovered the cheats, I used to struggle so much in order to win and advance in the game. I did pretty good without the cheats but then it got very frustrating. This brings back so many memories. We obviously had to to memorize what the japanese words were in order to know what commands to select to play the game. Now with the English version available out there and this fabulous hack, it’s a really a an awesome treat to truly enjoy this game with the super powers this offers and not to mention, now with the ability to have it on smart phones, I can take it with me anywhere! Thanks again for this superb work. By the way, does anyone know what the heel shot is called in Enlish? It’s the one where Tsubasa does a forward flip and then kicks the ball with his heel.
Recommended - Yes
|It is all in Japanese||andreasaspenberg||07 Jul 2017||3.0||No|
|Incredible.......||captain78||30 Apr 2013||N/A||Yes|