BS Zelda: Inishie no Sekiban
BS The Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets
|Patching Information||No-Header (SNES)|
|Game Date||April 1997|
|Release Date||26 August 2005|
|Last Modified||27 May 2015|
The Ancient Stone Tablets is a BS-X game based on A Link to the Past. The story takes place after the events of ALttP and you play as either the male or female BS-X mascots. You have a set amount of time to play each episode of the game and there are numerous little events that take place at certain times. These could range from the opportunity to engage in certain story events, weather patterns, temporary bonuses or power-up, etc. There are also a handful of very fun mini-games that were not featured in the original ALttP.
Some of the early dungeon designs are a little bland but otherwise this is sure to be a treat for any ALttP fan as it is built from the same engine and plays like an extension of that game.
A translation long due…
This patch translates the game BS The Legend of Zelda Kodai no Sekiban into English. The sublines on the bottom of the screen are also translated. There is one ips file for each week. Make sure you apply them to the correct week or the menu will be messed up. Make sure you back up your original image before applying this patch. We take no responsibility for any damage caused by using this patch.
- IMPORTANT ABOUT SAVE RAMS AND SAVE STATES*
This patch will work perfectly with your previous srm files, but it will not work with previously taken save states.
As soon you have finished a week, rename your sram to the name of the next week’s rom to carry on all your progress. E.g., Week 1 sram name is bszelda_ast1.srm. As soon you have finished this rom and want to start over with week 2, rename this file to bszelda_ast2.srm.
Included are the normal AST Patches & Master Quest versions.
The AST Version Provides: The patch includes the Base, Indoors (Official), Upgrade,Translation, Sublines and Intro/End, native bugfixes
The Master Quest Version Provides: The patch includes the Base, Indoors (Master Quest), Upgrade, Translation, Sublines, Intro/End, Link-Malon, Timeless, Stronger Bosses, Maple, Green Aginah, Itemfix, pot smashing with L2+ sword, 1/4 magic bar, cancel flute transport, grab items with sword, native bugfixes
ROM / ISO Information:
- BS Zelda no Densetsu Kodai no Sekiban Dai 1 Hanashi (J).smc
- CRC32: 0D2B95A8
- MD5: A90F92A606E342B35AA4BC070CFE3F78
- SHA-1: E784F04736F354A05A19A0E86EFD8A1F40589AA4
- SHA-256: 927407D87CD9EFEF21979B3027BFCE26689DB7505D03F6611B953507AC4C63B4
- BS Zelda no Densetsu Kodai no Sekiban Dai 2 Hanashi (J).smc
- CRC32: 1B71A609
- MD5: F203AB9D9720C2BA8AC8453B0C10553C
- SHA-1: 0877F63D8D096E7A35A5721EC1E4CE2CB86A7211
- SHA-256: A11E285413B57169CCF93A2BD3FAEA8EE69D39AAC4C880FF5F78D3F862F4E02E
- BS Zelda no Densetsu Kodai no Sekiban Dai 3 Hanashi (J).smc
- CRC32: C251D4FA
- MD5: 59CEE44354ED6FD664236BA9F6B18A63
- SHA-1: 25EFEE5199C9DA0805306EDAC3367D60253EA828
- SHA-256: BCA6044EEE447DB3CA966732502283B02910ADEF5A47E000EE266E4E19EE3470
- BS Zelda no Densetsu Kodai no Sekiban Dai 4 Hanashi (J).smc
- CRC32: 8385BBF4
- MD5: DA4D548E54A593E635E023BBF7DB72B1
- SHA-1: 63C1110E32D4B3B2D6525919E10E50ABCC7677A3
- SHA-256: 4EA3AAF5C441728F949E6E1F15FF6602BAD73249FCFFFB782059EEF904DD252C
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|Euclid||Hacking||Full Hacking & Translation|
User Review Information
What a great Unknown Gem!!Reviewed By: dominic20072007 on 23 Mar 2017
This is the first Translation/Rom Hack I have ever played based off of The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past.
When you start, you can choose to be a Male or Female character. You wake up near the Eastern tower instead of Link’s House. Like in the original game, you start off without a sword nor a shield. Your starting weapon is the Bee in a Jar that when released, automatically attacks enemies near you then flies back to you like a pet! Not long afterwards you get your sword, shield, bombs, arrows, and running boots!
Although small in size, the first dungeon itself had at least 6 hidden rooms. And every hidden room has rewards. And yes that familiar “secret revealed” audio chime would play each and every time.
Remember…, this game [The Legend of Zelda - Ancient Stone Tablets] was developed entirely by Nintendo and it shows. Big thanks to Euclid for bestowing this English translation patch to the community!
Version 1.0 Recommended - Yes
|What a great Unknown Gem!!||dominic20072007||23 Mar 2017||1.0||Yes|