Nintendo Entertainment System
Takahashi Meijin no Bouken Jima
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Genre||Action > Platformer|
|Game Date||12 September 1986|
|Release Date||10 August 2020|
|Last Modified||11 August 2020|
Adventure Island is an action platformer game for the Nintendo Entertainment System. In Japan, the game was originally released under the title Takahashi Meijin no Bouken Jima.
This is a complete Russian translation of “Adventure Island” for the NES.
Use with the European ROM.
Version 1.1 (2020-08-10): Three strings of text have been changed.
- “SRPFC” to “СРПФЦЕ”
- “НАЧАЛО” (start, incorrectly translated as “НАУАЛО”) to “НАЖ. СТАРТ” (press start, shortened due to space limitations)
- “ПОТ БОНУС” (pot bonus) to “ВАЗА БОНУС” (vase bonus)
The screenshots in this submission were also updated to match.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Database match: Adventure Island Classic (Europe)
- Database: No-Intro: Nintendo Entertainment System (v. 20180803-121122)
- File SHA-1: 0A1A38F6C6A0F487F2C0541085A550AC08C5EAFF
- File CRC32: CB55D991
- ROM SHA-1: 6A8747A4A6F9F0FA35E66ED12F8AD8027911B302
- ROM CRC32: 86867830
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
User Review Information
НАУАЛОReviewed By: 1HomoErectus1 on 09 Aug 2020
I’m Russian and I want to say that this language (with «НАУАЛО» and «ПОТ БОНУС») is not the Russian language. There is a strange category of Russian players who wants every game to be in Russian (even if it is a simple platforming game almost without any text), but «НАУАЛО» and «ПОТ БОНУС» is unlikely to make even them happy. Bad and pointless hack. Sorry for Engrish.
Version 1.0 Recommended - No
|НАУАЛО||1HomoErectus1||09 Aug 2020||1.0||No|