Hack of Gradius
Hack of Gradius
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Genre||Action > Shooter|
|Hack Release Date||03 July 2020|
|Last Modified||22 September 2020|
- If life is lost, the level does not restart, and the player’s ship appears from behind the screen with a period of invulnerability, as in the game Life Force.
- added the ability to continue the game after a loss by selecting the “continue” menu item on the title screen.
- Continue also works like an in-game save game, i.e. after GAME OVER, information about the level, hi score and number of players is saved in SRAM. (but only after GAME OVER, and if you reset in the middle of the game, the game will not be saved.)
- At the end of the game, after the “congratulations” inscription, the “bonus 100000″ inscription appears as in the Japanese version and other inscriptions, the inscriptions also change when passing the next loops.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Database match: Gradius (USA)
- Database: No-Intro: Nintendo Entertainment System (v. 20180803-121122)
- File SHA-1: 17D740E1E79350E1F0A6565908767E8585606A98
- File CRC32: 7A269942
- ROM SHA-1: 9282E87C643557682AEE674174821BF3A0FE3876
- ROM CRC32: 350D835E
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
User Review Information
What Gradius needed!Reviewed By: sics on 28 Sep 2020
I have long wanted a patch that would do exactly that, it’s great, although I would have loved if it could be applied in “Gradius - Arrangement Chronicle Death” as I consider it the best way to enjoy this classic, although even so their work has earned a place in my game library and in my heart, thank you!
Version 4 Recommended - Yes
|What Gradius needed!||sics||28 Sep 2020||4||Yes|